EDM Blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started using EDM a month ago, and I love the Soft Touch Blush. I ordered the custom kit, and I got a full size of that color. This is my first time really wearing blush since I don't wear makeup that often, and it is really easy to apply and has a slight tint of light pink. I love it!!

soft touch blush is seeing indistinct at EDM photo galery.is it? i ordered weekend gateway i have medium skin but i dont like it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> weekend gateway is indistinct for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and EDM added new blushes i want to try corner office

Of course they just came out with some new blushes that would look very nice as well as the ones suggested. The one I'm going to eventually get for myself (and which I instantly feel in love with) is called "Photo Album." It looks like the perfect pink shad which I've been looking for for a long time. Another two which would look nice on you is "Cookie Sheet" and "Corner Office." I don't have these either, they're also among the new additions.

I do have "Cherry Fiz" which is listed under the eyeshadows but which I got as a sample when I placed a previous order. That one is also very nice -- though I'd like it just a tad darker, but it is layerable.

I also adore as others suggested, "Chit Chat," "Apple," "Once and Again," and "Plum Dust." Those are nice shades for just about everyone.

CooCoo:sheep:

Glad you bought "Apple." I ordered a sample size and think it's very pretty, and was going to suggest it but sometimes it's hard to get accurate coloring from a computer monitor and I wasn't sure of your actual skin tone. As other's have mentioned, cute hoodie!

I know this is an old thread, but I had to say. YOu look adorable in the hoodie. Too freaking cute for words.

I have Apple, Siesta, and Knick Knack and I love all of them.

I like Apple and light pink

Don't like Sunday Brunch, Everyday bronzer and Natural blush

I've only tried 3 of EDM's blushes: Apple, Chit Chat and All Smiles.

I absolutely love Apple. For me, it's the perfect shade of blush.

Chit chat is okay. It's too sparklely for my everyday look but great for special occasions. All smiles on the other hand... it's way to orange for me.

Hope this helps. =)

I quite like Waffle Cone. I think it would suit most skin tones and gives a nice bronze warmth that's subtle but noticeable.

I haven't tried a lot of their blushes, but I do have, & like, Tea Time (one of my all time faves) & best friends.

Anyone tried thier new shades? I ordered a few of them, I should receive them soon but I can't wait to see what they look like!!

Anyway, I made a little swatch with my EDM blushes a while ago, you can see it on my blog, I'll uptade, in less than a week I should have about ten more colors!

Since I know everydayminerals, I love blushes !! I like very much tea time, all smiles, chit chat ... but they have new colors now then I think I'll love others !!

I really like their "ALL SMILES" blush, however I find the color extremely intense even when using tiny amounts!

I can't find Siesta Blush anywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Is it the same colour with Siesta Lip gloss.

Anyways, I'm deeply in luv with Apply, All Smile and Waffle Cone.:X

Back