• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EDM - New Code Until Dec. 31st...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Enter discount code QsBLfs in your cart to get 10% off your order before December 31th! And all orders over $30 (after discount and minus shipping) receive Premium Fan Brush, Premium Brow Brush, and Premium Lip Brush (while supplies last), as well as two exclusive FULL SIZE eye shadow colors in the Holiday Spirit, Ginger Bread Man a beautiful bronze shade with festive orange sparkles, and Tinsel Time and gorgeous antique gold shade perfect for all occasions! Photo Coming Soon!

I'm going to go check it out now!!!!

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the heads up! You're welcome! I just placed an order myself. I already have a Tinsel Time and it's a beautiful gold eyeshadow. From the description, Gingerbread Man sounds likes it's going to be very nice as well. I love that the eye shadows are full sized not to mention all of those brushes which are included in the offer too. Just make sure that your total is over $30.00 AFTER the 10 percent discount in order to qualify for all of the freebies.

CooCoo
sheep.gif

hey just wondering do they tell you if you are getting the freebies during checkout. I came out to ordering about 40 dollars worth of stuff but all it showed when i used the coupon was the 10% discount. i hope they didn't run out of freebies.

The discount at EDM has been extended to Jan. 9

Quote:
hey just wondering do they tell you if you are getting the freebies during checkout. I came out to ordering about 40 dollars worth of stuff but all it showed when i used the coupon was the 10% discount. i hope they didn't run out of freebies. It showed the 10% discount only when I ordered too.

Originally Posted by TheStranger1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif The discount at EDM has been extended to Jan. 9

It showed the 10% discount only when I ordered too.

, don't worry

I just received my order and the gifts are included, but I have to say though, their fan brush is rather disappointing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lovie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't get any freebies
frown.gif

When did you place your order and did you use the code?

If you ordered during the special email them, maybe they'll send you the freebies even if you forgot to use the code.

I was one day late, so T_T
frown.gif
( Now I'm waiting and hope for a new promotion code .Can't wait any longer
frown.gif
(

Originally Posted by fatcat87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was one day late, so T_T
frown.gif
( Now I'm waiting and hope for a new promotion code .Can't wait any longer
frown.gif
( EDM usually have a new special up a day or two after the last want is over.

Latest posts

Back