ELF 100 piece pallete, worth buying?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautyfulblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't really like anything ELF.

I feel like its that make up you get when you're like 6 in the Barbie set. 

It never stays on my face and I always have to really really really pack it on to see any color. 

http://www.thebeautyfulblog.com

They can be hit or miss. I think it was Vampy Varnish who recently did a review of one of the limited edition $5 ELF sets, the one with two eyeshadow trios in it. She found those ones to be really chalky with no color payoff and was very disappointed. But so far all the eyeshadows in the 32 palette have impressed me with their pigmentation and wear time.

Originally Posted by Lysette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What about their Studio brushes? 

Quote: Originally Posted by beautyfulblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't really like anything ELF.

I feel like its that make up you get when you're like 6 in the Barbie set. 

It never stays on my face and I always have to really really really pack it on to see any color. 

http://www.thebeautyfulblog.com
I actually like their brushes. I like how their face brushes are nice and fluffy for a really natural soft look. I still love Mac eye brushes the most, but for the money, ELF is pretty good too. 

i think there studio brushes are really good and you should get them when there 50% off they usually have this sale and i think they're good........

Originally Posted by Mehs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i think there studio brushes are really good and you should get them when there 50% off they usually have this sale and i think they're good........

and the sale is on right now. but this time they did not let us know for how long this one's going to last.

I've been wanting to get the 100 eyeshadow palette now for a few weeks, but it's been sold out online and at our local target. I've never tried anything from elf but i ahve heard some good things about them so if i can ever find the 100 eyeshadow palette i'm going to buy it.

Back