Elf Cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!

Have any of you tried elf cosmetics? It's sold in some stores, but there's also a website,eyeslipsface.com. I've been wanting to order from that site, but i read some reviews that say that the customer service is horrible. Some products are missing from orders, there are no refunds, a long wait for products, products are broken,the company charges $5 for shipping when you order again for something that was missing, even if it's only 1 thing. The list goes on. So, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Thanks for all answers in advance!!

Reaction score
Reaction score
I usually just buy ELF in stores so I don't have to pay $5 shipping for $1 items. lol.

Reaction score
I wish they sold elf in more stores! has anyone seen them in other stores besides target or k- mart?

Reaction score
their lip glosses are good

their blushes are good...nice coverage without looking too cakey

their e/s don't have great coverage so i only use them as a highlighter

Reaction score
I love their lip colors. The little tins of balm/lip stick are awesome. I bought four of them and stuck them in a compact and I'm good to go.

Reaction score
The glosses and the multi use stick suck IMO, I don't like them.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif The glosses and the multi use stick suck IMO, I don't like them. ew i've seen the multi-use sticks and bronzers and didn't want to go near them lolthe things i've used so far are good though

Reaction score
eyeshadows-bad pigmentation.

lip customizable palette circles-smell horrible

brushes-awesome. love the eyeshadow brush, love the foundation brush. the eyeliner brush is not angled and is a bit thick.

blushing/bronzing/blending brush-so so, not as soft as others, gets the job done , great for 1$ though.

palettes-awesome mac jane milani fits in here

Reaction score
Hmm, i've never seen elf cosmetics in Canada, however there are more positive reviews for their lip products.....glosses etc.

Reaction score
I've been curious about their new products. I bought from them a while back and I didn't like it so much, but it looks like they updated everything. I think their compacts fit MAC size eyeshadows.

Latest posts