• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ELF leap year mystery bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should.be here Monday but I'm OUT of town til Tuesday, ill post then Sry posting from my phone lol

I only hope that they do not fill them with tons of  Essential Brightening Eye Color (eyeshadow quads). I have 'drama' and basically that's the only one I need...anything else would be great!

I was so tempted to get this, but I managed to talk myself out of it since I'm on a no-buy, and the last mystery bag I had gotten was awful. Granted it was from Stylemint, but still. Left a really sour taste in my mouth!

Not to sound all sour-grapey, but the main reason I was able to hold firm and NOT order this was because I figured it would probably be one of the bigger palettes that they sell at a higher price point (possibly from a holiday collection), rather than a lot of the less-expensive items. And I'd MUCH rather have a bunch of the less-expensive items than one big palette, ya know?

Then again, the Burt's Bees grab bag I ordered a few months ago was AMAZE.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not to sound all sour-grapey, but the main reason I was able to hold firm and NOT order this was because I figured it would probably be one of the bigger palettes that they sell at a higher price point (possibly from a holiday collection), rather than a lot of the less-expensive items. And I'd MUCH rather have a bunch of the less-expensive items than one big palette, ya know?

Then again, the Burt's Bees grab bag I ordered a few months ago was AMAZE.

I'm just hoping its one of the palettes with their pencil eyeliner. I bought like a holiday palette on clearance for 2.50 and I never use the eyeshadows but I love that liner so much more than I ever thought I'd love a cheap liner.

Here it is! 

so a nail file, every day eye palette, 3 lip gloss set, another lip gloss, minty lip gloss, and a powder brush. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here it is! 

so a nail file, every day eye palette, 3 lip gloss set, another lip gloss, minty lip gloss, and a powder brush. 

Nice!!!  Looks like it was pretty good!

Yeah, I actually already have that palette, but the rest of the stuff is new to me! And I'm turning my best friend into an addict but she has no stash so I know she'll get use out of it when I hand it off. Plus I'm always losing my nail files, so that is very useful.

Thanks for the pic! I hope mine comes exactlly like that, I want that face brush and the palette... and love the lipglosses! 

Originally Posted by pinkstate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the pic! I hope mine comes exactlly like that, I want that face brush and the palette... and love the lipglosses! 

I'm so happy about the brush!

Let me tell you, that brush is a nice surprise...I was specting brushes, but the ones for $1

If you don't mind: Is that the minty lipgloss in Miami? and what's the color for the Essential Super Glossy lip shine (the tube)?

thanks again! (I just learned how to quote :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />...I'm new here!)

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The minty gloss is in chicago, the super glossy shine is honey do. 

Originally Posted by pinkstate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks again! (I just learned how to quote :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />...I'm new here!)

haha, well welcome to makeuptalk! Its always exciting to have more active users!

Just got mine and they sent me exactly the same package, soooo excited about the brush and palette!

Back