Elf products anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Lord, where the heck are you?????????? I think I would pass out if it got to $5 bucks a gallon!!!

I didn't even notice this thread was so old! Don't these get "pruned" after a while?

Someone bumped it....we leave old threads because they can provide helpful information to newcomers.

i have a couple things...they're okay. but i don't like how much of the product comes out of the bronzing powder when you swish it around w/ur brush. idk if that last part made sense!

I've orderd twice from there and both times I was happy with the products, you can't beat it at one dollar. So far the onlly things I would not use are the

foundation stick-way too thick

concealer- makes skin break out bad

lip plumping glaze-worthless

liquid liner- flakey

and that's it, I actually love their brushes, the face brush is a staple for me. Their glosses and eyeshadows are great two.

The only elf product i've ever owned was a lipgloss and it went to my friend immediately. I didn't much care for it.

E.L.F. has finally arrived in France (eyeslipsface.fr) so I plaed an order a little over 2 weeks ago. I haven't received it yet as there is a 3 to 6 week wait time which I didn't notice when I ordered. :/

They didn't have much mineral stuff up when I ordered so I didn't order any of it. Has any tried their mineral lipsticks?

i haven't tried the ELF line yet, but just wanted to comment on how much cheaper your gas is in the states compared to us. just over a week ago we were paying the equivilant of about $5.80...its only just gone down to $4.80 (roughly) per gallon.

The brushes are not the star products, but the eyeshadows, nail polishes, blush and shimmering facial whip are outstanding, especially for $1.

The nail polishes in particular have a great range of trendy shades that are also perfect if you want to try a different look without committing more $.

The black pan of the ELF cream eye shadow leaves a black residue that is hard to get off. I used makeup remover, dove, zest, dishwashing soap, and coconut oil grease (on a swatch i did on my arm not my eyes lol) and nothing could get rid of that dye. Took three days. Can you imagine what that residue appeared like on my already dark circles? like someone gave me 2 black eye eyes.

Back