Elisabeth Hasselbeck in Pregnancy Magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“Dangerous and offensive†View hostess Elisabeth Hasselbeck talks about “passing out†once during each pregnancy, craving Tootsie Rolls and being conservative in the upcoming issue of Pregnancy magazine.

She just has one comment about Rosie O’Donnell.

Elisabeth on being pregnant and arguing with Rosie O’Donnell: “When a woman cries, it’s never seen as a sign of strength and never seen in a positive light. A man cries and he’s sensitive, and a woman cries and she’s weak. So even when you’re debating another woman, the first person to cry pretty much loses.â€

Elisabeth on being a conservative mother in 2007: “Being a conservative mother isn’t the challenge. Being a conservative in New York City on television is the challenge.â€

She looks really cute and I love her belly. I miss Lost too....lol but I have my Dexter to keep me accupied until the return of Lost....
thumbsup2.gif

i like elisabeth hasselbeck. i don't understand why everyone is so hard on her. i may not agree with all of her views (pardon my pun) but i like a person that's honest about what the believe. she looks really cute in the pics, too. jmho~

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i like elisabeth hasselbeck. i don't understand why everyone is so hard on her. i may not agree with all of her views (pardon my pun) but i like a person that's honest about what the believe. she looks really cute in the pics, too. jmho~ I agree. In some ways I feel for her because she is definitely the more conservative of the ladies on the show and she gets picked on the most. What is wrong with her having an opinion? Why can't people just agree to disagree?

I read somewhere if you want Elisabeth to speak at a party or a function,etc, she will charge you $200,000. Bi*ch, please.

Latest posts

Back