Elizabeth and Clarke

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you skip? I emailed to cancel since I'm bout interested in fall and I couldn't fund an option to skip a season. Or does not selecting a shirt automatically skip?

I just e-mailed them asking to skip the season. Definitely don't put nothing in your box, otherwise they randomly add them for you!

Quote:Originally Posted by ginmorel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yikes! I'm 5'1 and 109 lbs decided to order the size 0. Now I'm thinking it'll be to big
icon_cry.gif

We're very similar sizes (5'0 and 107lbs, 32C) so I'm afraid you're right. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I found a thread on the Fashion thread where someone kindly posted pictures of the shirts! Here's the link: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/141215/elizabeth-clarke#post_2299491

I'll see if I can get some pictures of me wearing them so you can see the fit on a petite frame.
Im the same size as you, 5'0 109 pounds, and I have to order size 0, but sometimes size 0 is way to big :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is what they told me:

"Since the fall shirts are still in production as of now we only have approximate lengths for the shirts in a size 2. The Bacall is approximately 64 cm, the Allende is approximately 63 cm, and the Ross is approximately 58 cm.

The Bacall is a hi-low, the back will be around 3cm longer than the front."

So that's 25.2" for the sleeveless hi-low, 24.8" for the sweater, and 22.8" for the henley for those who don't use the metric system. Assuming they cut off one inch from the length going from the 2 to the 00, it's not terrible, at least not for the sweater (for that "big sweater" look) and henley. The sleeveless looks like it's going to run long.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of ordering this season! I'm liking the henley and the sweater, but $65 for two items is too much for me. For a third item (to bring it down to $25 an item, not terrible), my options are the sleeveless shirt and the white tee. Still not sure, though...

Did anyone sign up with the My Subscription Addiction discount?  It was too good a deal to pass up...I'm hoping the shirts fit...seems like there are a lot of sizing issues. Too bad the next shipment doesn't go out until September!

I would have loved to sign up with the discount, it was great. Too bad I already had an account :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think the size issues are mostly due to length, but they did seem to run a little big, too?

Such is the pain of buying clothes online. If I decide to take the plunge this season, this would be the one that makes or breaks my subscription with them. I can't spend money on clothes that won't fit me!

This sub is a pita to cancel. I get that they're trying to be salesmen, but when I ask to cancel it doesn't mean I want to go back and forth fifteen times about why I want to. Just effing cancel!! Kind of makes me not want sub ever again.

I just want to skip, I'm guessing I have to call for that? BC they only offer 5 shirts, I'm starting to get repeats and I don't like the other two. Oh well

You can e-mail them to skip. They don't seem to mind that.

To anyone who wants to cancel, maybe just say it's because you're moving out of the country, or no longer have money, or have had credit card fraud or something... >_>

I think I'm going to get all three new shirts, even though I'm not the biggest fan of the sleeveless black top. At the very least, none of them have buttons that will bunch up because of bad length like in Spring. Did anyone get the Summer collection?

Does anyone subscribe to Elizabeth and Clarke?

I started with the Spring box..  However, I chose only one item from the Spring collection and two from past collections.  I got 3 shirts for $60.00.  The quality was excellent on all 3.  I went back and forth with E&C on sizing (Great customer service by the way) and should have gone with my gut.  For the Summer collection, I bumped up a size and look forward to receiving it.

Back