Embarassing. . . lost bet and need to get fake red nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I also just recently lost a bet over a facebook status kinda and now i have to get hot pink acrylic nails at a salon and keep em on for two weeks... i am trippin man... best thing to do ... suck it up and don't show any fear... the important thing is you have the balls to do it!

Instead of paying so much for fake nails that you'll only have on for a few days go to a dollar type store and pick up a set of fake nails, buy a $1 bottle of red polish (Wet 'n' Wild has a 69 cent sale going on through Walgreens) paint the nails and stick them on.

OMG, i have mad respect for a man who is going to get fake nails professionally done!!!

I suggest gel, and soaking them in nail polish remover until soft(acetone)

if you are only suppose to have them on for a week, your nails shouldnt look any different:]

Goodluck babe

-Kassie<3

My nails were a mess after I took off my gels. It took me a REALLY long time of soaking them in acetone and prying at them to get them off. 

Try to avoid having professional additions such as gel/ acrylics if your just going to do it for a week. Maybe just adjust the bet to having fingers AND toes done in red with glitter flowers or something.

Good luck!!

Back