Eminem files for divorce...again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Amanda, don't forget him calling her a crack whore and unfit mother. Their kid is going to be pretty disturbed when she hears some of her loving father's songs that talk about killing her mom and stuffing her in a trunk of a car.

His now soon to be ex-wife called a local radio station to dish the dirt and tell them that he is back addicted to the painkillers (or was it sleeping pills) again. WAS THAT NECESSARY? Why must everyone publicize everything? :scream3:

:roflmao: you guys are crack!-ing me up!

guess what? eminem made statement on his satelite radio, saying he was not on sleeping pills again (pain killers was a few years ago, but it comes to the same right?), and that marriage can't solve underlying trouble. even grandama marshall called to defend her grandson: it's kim's fault, as usual !!! that's one hell of crazy familly.

I agree. I don't mean to sound snotty or anything but I think she looks horrible, someone should give her some make-up tips or something. Eminem should just come to canada and pick ME up. LOL.:rofl2:

Not that I'm defending her or anything but that was a very old picture of her. She actually looked quite beautiful in her wedding photo that was in the paper here in Michigan. Nothing like the photo posted in this thread.

I know they have a kid but dang he needs to put some space between himself and Kim for good.

Back