• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enabler Alert - Share your shopping coupons, deals etc

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/pr...37&sort_by=ranking_int desc&viewall=1 Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 5.26.23 PM.png

Here are my fave picks!

Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 5.28.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 5.28.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-14 at 5.27.27 PM.png

Oh! I am so tempted to get that 3 scoops o'sexy set. I don't "need" it, but still want it.
Benefit please stop making packaging so cute :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Btw, don't forget to use "SALE" code to get free shipping-no minimum.

Tarte has friends and family discount. 30% off with code friends until August 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
UD is having a sale. Smoked Palette ($22), Ammo Palette ($16) and Ammo Eyeshadow Box ($16). Full sized primers now range from $10 full and sample $6. I got a smoked ammo palette for about $26 with shipping. It comes with a sample of primer and eyeliner. Some of the colors are the ones that appear in naked.  I checked ulta's site and it is still cheaper from UD even with shipping. I feel very accomplished. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back