Enabler Thread: Share make-up and beauty deals & promotions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love love LOVE when I can get a good deal.  Maybe it's a hella great GWP.  Maybe's it's a great promo code.  

I hear a lot of them through Makeup Talk on various threads but thought it might be cool to have this place as a resource to - we can call it the enabling thread!  Whee!!!  

So...there's already a whole section for enabling each other.  I didn't know so this thread is unnecessary.  Instead, go here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/47/coupons-codes-promos-sales-shopping-tips

Share with us the great bargain you just found or used!  Couponing, free samples, GWP, Friends & Family - it's all fair game.  Even if it's a special offer only available to you - I love hearing what people do!

So my latest...

I like Murad's eye creams.  I use the Environmental Shield one with SPF during the day.  It's running pretty low.

I noticed they got a promo if you buy a full-size eye cream you get a full 6-pack of their Pomegranate masks.  I have gotten a few samples of those from Sephora and really like that mask.  You can get 2-3 uses from each packet if you depot it into something.  Skins feels great.  It's about a $22 value for 6 packets.

Murad is on eBates at 11% right now.  I usually buy my Murad shizz at Sephora but between eBates and the promo for the masks how can I say, no.  Then...I notice on eBates they have a promo code for $10 off any $40 Environmental Shield purchase, too!

So...I got my eye cream for $57 (instead of $67) with a 11% cash-back from eBates AND a full pack of the Pomegranate masks.  And then you can choose 3 samples (I selected another Pomegranate mask 
icon_lol.gif
).  I'm hoping the other 2 samples are "deluxe" and not packets, but we'll see.   I've never ordered from Murad directly before.

Between the $10 off and the eBates cash-back, the eye cream was 25% off retail - even before the Pomegranate mask set GWP.

Anyways...I love eBates.  And I was super glad to both save some money and get something else that I wanted with my refill order of my day eye cream.  S-W-E-E-T!

Latest posts

Back