eos lip balm allergy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so thankful you all posted this it helped me narrow down my problem.  My newest one after using just that for a few weeks went in the trash last night the more I used it the more it broke down the corners of the skin near my lips..  Thank you all for educating me that this could be an issue!

EOS did nothing except dry my lips out terribly... I was disappointed since so many seem to love them but I could tell immediately they were drying my lips out. By the end of the day I cursed them and went back to my normal product, lol.

i bought eos lip balm a month ago and after a couple day my lips started to peel , itch and burn i look up on what cause burning, itchy, red lumps and red round spots it came down to cold sores i stop using this eos lip balm and bought abreva to stop what i thought was a sore but did not work so i let it resolve on its own and in a week it cured but then i went back to use eos and now the symtoms started right after i put it on my lips this is when i realize that am allergic to eos lip balm. itchy,bumpy, burning lips is the worse feeling. hope this can help others

Back