EPO made my face breakout crazily!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Labrat81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Chemistry and math were the only subjects that I was ever any good at. well, thank goodness! you've taken what seemed like a very technical subject and broken it down to laymens' terms for us! hey, maybe you should be teaching? just a thought. i know i'd take your class! lol~

"I didn't expect for many of you to actually understand that....maybe just a little of it....thanks..."

it's because you're a good teacher.
smile.gif

Nice explanation
smile.gif
I actually have raved about evening primrose oil on many of my posts. It's worked great for my hormonal acne..but I'm sorry that it didn't work for you
frown.gif

Trust me..there are tons of things out there that have worked great for some people..but have totally messed up my skin. You just have to find the best fit for you..and that can take awhile. One thing I noticed..evening primrose does not help with my PMS...but I have something called PCOS..and it's helped greatly with that.

Back