Essence Of Beauty(EOB) Products Now Available On Line...Yes, Including Brushes:]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It appears that my call to CVS worked. Here's the link:

Cosmetics - CVS Pharmacy Drug Store

ENJOY!
reddance.gif

**Not all store items are included, just the basics. IF the brush you want is not shown, try searching the site for the individual item.

This should make A LOT of people happy!!! I already have my EOB brushes...you can find 'em everywhere here.

Originally Posted by SumtingSweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif This should make A LOT of people happy!!! I already have my EOB brushes...you can find 'em everywhere here. I hope it helps. I completed my set a while ago.
add_wegbrech.gif

I noticed they started carrying them online last week. It'd be nice if they carried the full selection though
frown.gif

It is about time they carried them, although the link didn't really work for me. I do think that they have discontinued some of their brushes that I have though bc I don't see them in the stores and they aren't being stocked again.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif It is about time they carried them, although the link didn't really work for me. I do think that they have discontinued some of their brushes that I have though bc I don't see them in the stores and they aren't being stocked again. Huh... I wonder if they're going to quit making brushes for CVS then...

Wow, thank you for the information. I am checking out the site right now.

these brushes look quite nice and they are soooo cheap!!! it's a shame they don't ship internationally though
frown.gif

Back