Etsy Sellers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm using that Theraganics Detox Charcoal soap right now, love it!
It's the scent. It's just divine. I'm tempted to get another bar and maybe try out some of Theraganics' other scents. =)

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am starting a shop on etsy and wanted to know if anyone has any tips for first time sellers? I will be making and selling bracelets. They are glass beads on silver tone snake chain and I have been told they resemble pandora bracelets. Any advice is highly appreciated and I thank you in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have an Etsy shop as well.  

I'd say join a team or two for people with zero sales.  Such as this one: https://www.etsy.com/teams/10837/fsb-first-sales-boost 

Usually everyone will help each other get more <3's on their items, followers, etc.  The more followers the better!  They'll get notifications when you add items/restock.  Those types of teams may even offer shop critiques and more tips than i could list at the moment.

smilehappyyes.gif

Never had any problems from Etsy! Love the site! Think about it like Ebay though in the way you'll want to check feedback, but mostly everybody is pretty much on the up and up. Sellers I'd recommend based on experience and product: Skin Care...love the masks and lip balm!: NATURESNATURAL, Gorgeous Eyeshadow Pigments: SpectrumCosmetic, Favorite Setting/Finishing Powder: SimplyJustMinerals, & Cosplay Accessories:

FeralWorks

I used Etsy a lot for my wedding. I had great luck with MOST of the sellers. I found one artist/graphic artist who has done so much beautiful work for me. I also bought lots of little things like cards, coasters, a tea pot dress, scarves, mittens, gluten free brownies. The only thing I ever had a problem with was a white wedding bolero. I had one custom made and it was the worst made bolero I've ever seen. It was about $300 and I was so upset, not only did it take her at least 8 months to get it to me, but she had every excuse in the book as to why she was late with it. When I finally did get it, it looked like it could fit an elephant not me. Not to mention the quality was awful. I was too upset to deal with her and my mom jumped on it because she was helping me plan my wedding. We sent the bolero back and got a full refund from the woman. Because she gave me a refund, I decided not to leave her any feedback. This woman really lied to me a lot, she never had more than 3 feed backs, and she told me over and over how my bolero was taking so long because she was so backed up making boleros and hats.

The point of this story is that with everything there can be negatives, the vast majority of things I have gotten from etsy have been wonderful. Etsy isn't the greatest with returns, as far as a site. If you buy something make sure you read the refund policy from the beginning and make sure you use paypal to purchase the product. Good luck! Don't you just love shopping?!?!?

I have bought multiple items (soaps, face creams, charcoal mask, lip balms, perfume roll ons) from DressGreen...it's all great. My favorite is the charcoal soap!

Back