Eurasian Beauties!! (thread inspired by Lovechic)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony - Kiana is hot! She got married and had a baby girl and is doing well. Sorry about your friend. A lot of these bodybuilder guys are on steroids and won't get off despite the long term adverse effects. I dated a body builder some time ago - what doofus! He actually e-mailed me recently. I kindly declined and side stepped any offer of getting back together. The other two girls Kimiko and Denise are also pretty hot.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) By the way, I have met this girl...Kiana. She dated one of my buddies for a while. This was back in the early 90's. This was before her show on ESPN or anything. She drove a silver BMW convertible. I remember her telling me the story that she broke up with my friend to go date a guy off the LA Raiders football team.
Sidenote: my friend died last year from an Aneurism at 38 years old. He was a bodybuilder allegedly addicted to pain killers.

poster8.jpg

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh that's right, Kelly Hu! I liked her in The Scorpion King and XMen 2. Hot! And thanks Lisa and Nicole, yes, it's a new haircut
smile.gif
I thought so!!! Looks good!!! I was searching through the hair board earlier & didn't see you mention it... so I thought maybe it was just angles or something that you pulled forward... looks awesome!! (Sorry for getting OT... those models are beautiful!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep! She was at my friend's funeral and I saw her baby and her Husband who came.

Originally Posted by phoenix461

Tony - Kiana is hot! She got married and had a baby girl and is doing well. Sorry about your friend. A lot of these bodybuilder guys are on steroids and won't get off despite the long term adverse effects. I dated a body builder some time ago - what doofus! He actually e-mailed me recently. I kindly declined and side stepped any offer of getting back together. The other two girls Kimiko and Denise are also pretty hot.

Originally Posted by Sofia I think Rhona Mitra is simply gorgeous. Nip/Tuck fans may agree. She is English-Irish-Indian.
rhona_mitra_150c.jpg
mptv1.gif
rhona-mitra-35225.jpeg

I always thought there was something different about her. Her Indianness explains it all. What gorgeous coloring she has! I had a friend in college who was Swedish-Indian. She had the most gorgeous golden skin I've ever seen and big blue eyes with light brown hair.
The Smallvile chick is also unbelievably stunning! SHe's just so hot.

Thought I'd post a few more Eurasian Beauties...

1) Cindy Kurleto (model, actress) - Filipino and Australian

2) Denise Keller (Model, actress, etc.) - German and Chinese

3 & 4) Tia Carrera (Actress) - Filipino, Hawaiian and Spanish (I'm not sure if she's considered "Eurasian," but I've always thought that she's very exotic and beautiful.

5) Vanity (Denise Matthews) (Actress) - (edit:Oops! Not Eurasian, this gal belongs on the Brown Skin Beauties thread. She's half white/half african-american. My bad. Can't figure out how to delete the pic.)

6) Cindy Kurleto (again)

redface.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Thought I'd post a few more Eurasian Beauties...
1) Cindy Kurleto (model, actress) - Filipino and Australian

2) Denise Keller (Model, actress, etc.) - German and Chinese

3 & 4) Tia Carrera (Actress) - Filipino, Hawaiian and Spanish (I'm not sure if she's considered "Eurasian," but I've always thought that she's very exotic and beautiful.

5) Vanity (Denise Matthews) (Actress) - Eurasian mix and Scottish

6) Cindy Kurleto (again)

redface.gif

I thought Vanity was Half Black, Half white (canadian). I know for sure her Father is Black.

Originally Posted by LOVECHIC I thought Vanity was Half Black, Half white (canadian). I know for sure her Father is Black. You know, LOVECHIC, I was confused about that. I saw on one website that it mentioned she was Eurasian and Scottish (which didn't seem right). So I did a quick search just now on google and found this site "MixedFolks.com." You are correct..she is half white and half black. Oops! Sorry! That makes more sense now. Well, I all I know is that she is gorgeous...
I'll edit my previous post.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet You know, LOVECHIC, I was confused about that. I saw on one website that it mentioned she was Eurasian and Scottish (which didn't seem right). So I did a quick search just now on google and found this site "MixedFolks.com." You are correct..she is half white and half black. Oops! Sorry! That makes more sense now. Well, I all I know is that she is gorgeous...
I'll edit my previous post.
icon_redface.gif

Yes, When I was little...I wanted to look like her soooo bad! LOL! She's gorgeous!

Originally Posted by LOVECHIC Yes, When I was little...I wanted to look like her soooo bad! LOL! She's gorgeous! Yeah, I'll never forget how breathtaking she was in "Purple Rain." She definitely stole all of the scenes.

Originally Posted by Nicolet Yeah, I'll never forget how breathtaking she was in "Purple Rain." She definitely stole all of the scenes. and Sexy too!

Back