Eva Longoria's new doo, hot or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't hate it but I prefer her with longer hair.

I think this hair-cut is a bit too Victoria Beckham-alike.

I don't know why she had to follow the trend, she definately looks better with long hair.

OMG I know who she's reminded me of all this time! It's Amy Jo Johnson the original pink power ranger!

Its ok... What did she have before? I can't remember... I'm getting old ya know.. Lol

i really am liking this look...short cuts are coming back into style. i liked her long hair too but this is different for her. the curls gotta go though. .

I find it looks kind of lazy, like she chopped off her hair to avoid styling it. Even the curls look like cowlicks.

I hate it but I read she cut it for her new desperate housewife role..frumpy mom of two
frown.gif
I love glamorous Gabby!

It would look better if the bottom wasn't practically glued to her head, I think.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Not, it makes her look so much older. That was my first thought when I saw it.

I think she looks a LOT better in long hair, short hair doesn't quite seem to agree with her.

It's a cute hairstyle, just not on her, I much prefer her with longer hair.

I bet it would a lot better flat ironed and sleek.

Though I don't think this current do is too bad. Like brewgrl mentioned she can always opt for extensions if she gets bored. Which I bet she does wear occasionally to begin with. (tell me what celebs doesn't nowadays?)
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by GlossyAbby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate it but I read she cut it for her new desperate housewife role..frumpy mom of two
frown.gif
I love glamorous Gabby! I read the same thing - apparently along with the shorter hair do she is also gaining weight and will be wearing padding to look "filled out" - I don't know if it is a character cover or if she is going to come out soon with an 'I'm pregnant' story.
I like her better with her long locks!!

I agree above... maybe if it was styled differently, but I will always prefer long hair on Eva... just because her long hair is SO gorgeous!

Maybe it just looks bad b/c the picture is bad. With lots of makeup, the right clothes and a good smile I'm sure it will look good.

Back