Evan Rachel Wood's Retro Makeup-Love it or Hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She must have really liked him if she changed her whole image to look like Dita haha. She looked so much better before, now she just looks unnatural and scary.

I would love to look like Dita myself.
wink.gif

yea I agree. It looked ok on Evan Rachel Wood but Dita is queen of style when it comes to her makeup

I don't really like this look on her.

Thanks for posting the pic of her as a blonde because I totally forgot what she looked like!

That's too harsh on her. It doesn't go with her skin. If she wanted to go dark, maybe medium brown would have been a better choice than jet black. I have dyed my hair jet black but it goes well with my skin tone. Plus it's really hard and bad for your hair when you dye it black. It's hard to go back light once you go that dark.

I first saw her in the movie "Across the Universe," and thought she was absolutely lovely. It was sad to see her attempting to fit into the mold built by Dita when she started dating Marilyn. I do hope she starts to lose some of the style habits she picked up while they were together now that that is no longer the case..

not liking it on her, much nicer as a blonde. It just looks like she is trying to much and failing even more..

but if we didn't have DIta the sexy vixen to compare her to would we think its that bad?

Meh, I wouldn't say I hate it, but I like her much better with the "fresh" look. I love the idea of the retro look, especially on Dita, but not everyone can pull it off well.

OMG...thank goodness other people are seeing her morphing into Dita! I thought I was going crazy.

I think it looks ok, not that bad.

However, I'm really embarrassed for her that she's so blatantly trying to look like her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend...
sadyes.gif

Not crazy about this look on her at all! Maybe it's the shade of lipstick or something, but I think the redder shade of lipstick looks much better on Dita. Hopefully Evan will grow out of this look now that she's no longer with Marilyn.

She looks much better as a blonde... with a softer look. The look really suits Dita so much better. Her features were made for the retro look.

Yes, she tries to copy Dita, but she's not that good at it. This style suits Dita waaay more.

Back