Ever been on T.V.?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on the news like 3 times, interviewed a few times. Kind of awkward but fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've also been in the phone book when i was younger. 

I was on the news for participating in "hands across America" in like 1986. I was 3. Yep, that's my claim to fame. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been on a couple of shows with my husband - there is a show called "My First Place" which comes on HGTV (Home & Garden TV) where they documented the steps of buying our first home. I must say reality TV can be an adventure, as a lot of it was staged. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just last weekend we were casted to be on another show called "I Want That" on the DIY Network (Do It Yourself), where we demonstrate projects for home improvement. In fact we did so well, they will be coming again to film at our house next week, so wish me luck! All the best. xoxo
That's hilarious, I've worked on several programs for HGTV, TLC, and W Network. My fav was working on Colin and Justin's Home Heist, I did one season and me and another MUA alternated with each other on another season. Those guys are a LOT of fun. Right now I am working on a show for Discovery / Nat Geo. Good luck with your shoot!

That is great! You have been on a lot of cool networks. Thanks, it's going to be a long day, but I am looking forward to it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Had such a great time shooting with the DIY network... they're going to have me looking like a real handy woman this summer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll keep you guys posted on the air date! xoxo

Quote: Originally Posted by Shermeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Had such a great time shooting with the DIY network... they're going to have me looking like a real handy woman this summer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll keep you guys posted on the air date! xoxo
Awesome!  We will all definitely have to tune-in when it's aired!

Back