Everyday Minerals Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sanane /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive heard they will change brushes soon are you sure? where did you hear about that? please? I really like their brushes.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif are you sure? where did you hear about that? please? I really like their brushes.

I don't think you looked at the date of the original post that they were changing the brushes. It was from 09-13-2007. If they were changing it, they would have long ago. I bought my brushes in late 2008- early 2009, they were still great brushes so I guess they didn't change them. I just didn't like that they increased their prices and got rid of their super package - 12 for $50.

oh thank you .. I didn't see the thread's date.

I think in the past the had a better brushes than now.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh thank you .. I didn't see the thread's date. I think in the past the had a better brushes than now.

Maybe they changed them last year when they revamped their site. I stopped buying from them early last year when the whole site changed. I couldn't find my order history. 2 of my powders arrived smashed and I couldn't get a response from their CS.

hi!

It has been so long since i ordered from EDM, just want to ask if they still have kits, or awesome discount codes? The last time i ordered was when i was still a college student, about 2 years ago. Very worth it for me since the products are fullsized yet very affordable.

Any help will be much appreciated! thank you!

EDM no longer has kits. This has been a huge deal because before they redid their site they promised consumers they would keep the kits, then they got rid of them! Also, I don't believe they have discount codes anymore. Every so often I'll get an email where they offer free products with your purchase.

Oh no. Before, in the kits, foundies and brushes comes out about less than 8 each.

I am hoping that even a few percent off discount code will pop out.

Thanks so much for replying!

Gone are those days. They do give greater discounts on more than 12 items in 1 purchase. Its not $50 but works out to around $80 depending on what you are getting. I stopped buying from them when they changed their site about a year ago.

Now: If one has more then 12 items, one gets 45% off. Not comparable to the 50USD 12 piece kit that used to be... I got almost all my foundations that way. But even the new discount is good when you buy the cheaper stuff like lippies and smaller brushes. The kit discount was excellent when individual items selected cost more then 4,2 USD (Price of the individual item in the kit - what a marvel it was to get a foundation for that price...)

Back