evian affinity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks reija! I love the "happyderm" cream, really wonderfull. Do you have it in the USA? it's a very new product.

take care! bye

The "happyderm" cream is not sold here.
icon_cry.gif

the MAC Fix+ spray is really good for 'refreshing' your skin & makeup... and Marie, I wish we had Garnier skin care here... I love that brand - their hair products are GREAT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Marie, I wish we had Garnier skin care here... me, too!!!

me too because their products are very good, with concombers and kiwi and many fruits, soft cream moisture etc.

I love garnier shampoos too, very good for my long long hair!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

On the photo :

1 - Neutrogena : to clean your face (excellent!)

2 - Happyderm (wonderful... rose perfume, and light moisture, fresh skin, hydratation of 24 hours)

3 - Barbara Gould (mask peel-off like a seconde skin you pull off with all bad things in it, and your skin is perfect!)

With that three products and also the Garnier Pure for the skin with concombers, I have a beautiful skin face, really soft and clean.

I like Neutrogena when I'm tired and Garnier Pure to clean my skin when my skin is "normal". Because Neutrogena, even if it's soft, I think garnier is better for my skin (softer than every "soaps" I have tested). And Neutrogena soap is a little bit exfoliant (do you understand exfoliant? I put the french name but I don't know if it's the same in english, i don't have my dictionnary here)

May be you could buy them by the official internet website? I will have a look for you Reija, and for the others too! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The Garnier Pure A is a cream for everyday to clear imperfections, really good cream!!!!

Imperfections like zits, redness, "granular" skin etc

http://www.garnierbeautybar.co.uk/ (no happyderm...)

but I was surprise to see only fructis as garnier shampoos? you don't have Ultra-Doux?

(ultra-doux=ultra-soft) The shampoos I prefer! Around 100 different shampoos and all are good. (I have "chinese" hair now!! lol. Very soft and in good health)

tongue.gif

you try evian, but what product? cream, soap, claen water, spray water, claen solution....

and about the spray I explained how and when to use it, it's not for dry skin, if it's the spray you used. it's very use for empregnant women here.

and hello, because I never saw before, welcome girl! lol

Back