Excited for my first IMATS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I found this forum while looking for a newbie's guide to IMATS.  I am going to the NYC one in April and I'm very excited!  I am not a professional at all, just  a weird girl who loves to play with color and break all the rules (sometimes that works out well, sometimes not so much!)  Looking forward to learning and contributing here 
biggrin.gif

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif
Please read our Terms of Service first. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something or have questions. Enjoy your time at Makeup Talk!

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Hauls and Stashes

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

Originally Posted by Alex Crash /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone, I found this forum while looking for a newbie's guide to IMATS.  I am going to the NYC one in April and I'm very excited!  I am not a professional at all, just  a weird girl who loves to play with color and break all the rules (sometimes that works out well, sometimes not so much!)  Looking forward to learning and contributing here 
biggrin.gif
Hi Alex Crash! I'm so happy you found my guide to IMATS useful! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You're going to love IMATS, I've never been to the NYC one (YET!) but I had a blast at the LA one. Wear comfortable shoes - those lines can be killer on your feet - and have a list of things you want to buy otherwise you may forget (like I always tend to forget buying something). LOL

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Alex Crash! I'm so happy you found my guide to IMATS useful! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You're going to love IMATS, I've never been to the NYC one (YET!) but I had a blast at the LA one. Wear comfortable shoes - those lines can be killer on your feet - and have a list of things you want to buy otherwise you may forget (like I always tend to forget buying something). LOL
Yes it is very useful, thanks!  I am already making my wishlist haha. I don't have a lot of money so I want to make the most of what I do have.  I'm researching the brands that will be there and discovering so many products I've never heard of, its very exciting!  And yes I will definitely wear comfortable shoes!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif
Please read our Terms of Service first. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something or have questions. Enjoy your time at Makeup Talk!

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Hauls and Stashes

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif
Thank you for the welcome, there's so much great content here!

Originally Posted by jaydhagberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

IMATS is always a riot. If you can one of these years, try and make it to the LA IMATS!
I would love to make it to the one in LA! It looks amazing.  New York is easier for me because my mom lives nearby so I can combine the trip with a visit to her and not have to pay for hotel.  But I'll get to LA someday 
rocknroll2.gif

Latest posts

Back