Exotic makeup look using MUG eyeshadows!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Siham. Beautiful presentation! I would like to know if you can recommend a eyeliner that stays put on the inner lids.  I haven't had any luck with the few I have tried.  Thank you, Marisol 
smile.gif
Hi marisol! ThnQ! The best thing you can do is putting a creme liner like the maybelline one on the waterline and then set it with a very black eyeshadow like corrupt by makeup geek. Its the blackest black i've seen or blackout from the naked 2 palette.. I've never had problem with the creme liner on my waterline but just be careful.. X

Hi marisol! ThnQ! The best thing you can do is putting a creme liner like the maybelline one on the waterline and then set it with a very black eyeshadow like corrupt by makeup geek. Its the blackest black i've seen or blackout from the naked 2 palette.. I've never had problem with the creme liner on my waterline but just be careful.. X
Ow sorry you meant inner corner of the eye.. I recommend the same as what I just wrote! Putting eyeshadow on top of creme is the best way.. Like setting your foundation with powder same purpose.. Xx

Back