Eye Brow "Fillers"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Marisol! So glad the BrowZing worked out for you. It's pretty much the best stuff ever made....for brows. Give benefit another chance!!!! Good Luck.

Originally Posted by Marisol I happened to walk by the Benefit counter at Macy's yesterday and decided to try Brow ZIng. Talk about a good product! The SA did one brow and it looked great. She asked me if I wanted to do the other one to see if I would be able to do it at home and boy, my brows looked so much better.
Thanks to BeneBaby and Scarlette for their recommendation. Maybe I will have to give Benefit a chance again.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Hi Marisol! So glad the BrowZing worked out for you. It's pretty much the best stuff ever made....for brows. Give benefit another chance!!!! Good Luck. I definately will. I got a sample of Eye-Con too which is great because I have been wanting to try it.

i love my hard candy training brow (funny name) it is a pencil on one end and brow gel in the other...great for lazy people like me!
icon_redface.gif

i don't use anything to fill in my brows because it doesn't look good like i look good with the natural color i guess otherwise it looks kinda freaky.

I'm a klutz with a pencil so I find that using e/s with the MAC 208 brush is the easiest for me. I like using different colors-espresso, folie, embark.

I used Benefit brow zing a while ago. Interesting they reformulated---may have to check it out. I rarely do anything with brows now, just make sure the hair is going the right way. I have filled them in with MAC showstopper e/s that worked pretty well.

I use eye brow powder from Body Shop and then fix it with No7 eye brow definer.Works pretty well for me looks kinda naturall.

Back