Eye brows flaking?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Does anyone else have eye brows that flake like dandruff or dried skin? This always happens to me and it's just my eye brows.

I used to get that all around my eyes before, but I get really bad eczema sometimes. I don't know what else it could be. Careful of what products come in contact with that area.

could be just dry skin or from your makeup.... exfoliate a few times a week and use a good eye cream all around the area
icon_cool.gif

That happens to me. Its VERY annoying.
icon_frown.gif
I went to see my derm about it and she gave me some ointment to use in my brows.... IT DID NOT HELP! I had to find my own remedy. I exfoliate a bit more than I use to and I put vaseline on my brow area at night. In the morning when I wash the vaseline off, my brow area is perfect and there is no flaking/dandruff. So far, this has worked like a charm for me. If you try this out, let me know how it goes.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Does anyone else have eye brows that flake like dandruff or dried skin? This always happens to me and it's just my eye brows.

Latest posts

Back