Eye makeup remover help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am with BebeQueen, Vaseline is a great product and so cheap. Eye make up removal, moisturiser, hand cream, all kinds of things. Almond oil and water or wheatgerm oil are also good. They shouldn't affect you but always test a little before smearing it on.

i use the helena rubenstein (sp?) all mascaras! and it works perfectly. it is a little pricey but it gets everything off without a problem and it feels very gentle and soothing, not at all irritating

Thank you Jo and Anna
smile.gif

I use Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover. It's oil-free and doesn't burn! It removes water proof mascara effectively.

Big plus: it also doesn't disrupt my contact lenses.

Almay liquid makeup remover works really well,even takes out the waterproof mascara!

My face is sensitive as well to many makeup removers so baby oil has been the best I've ever found works for me and best of all, it's cheap!

Originally Posted by ezadeza /img/forum/go_quote.gif Almay liquid makeup remover works really well,even takes out the waterproof mascara! I actually have the almay pads. They haven't irritated my eyes *yet* lol. I'm still testing because sometimes it takes awhile for the irritation to set in.
Thanks for all the answers
smile.gif

Back