Eye Shadow Staying Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find a creamy base or appling mmu wet really helps them to last. I use MAC shadesticks and press the minerals into it if I want to use them dry or otherwise dampen my eye shadow brush. I've not had a problem with creasing or fading.

Originally Posted by nikkiz. /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love mmu e/s colors and I have so many so I haven't stopped using them. I just have to find a very good primer. Might try that UDPP in the future I guess. nikkiz......i want to PM you. but i am not eligible. my post is stilll below 50. im new here. anyway,urban decay available in the Phils? if yes. Where can i find that in Phil. salamat po....

waterlily777: I've tried UDPP and I'm never going to let go of this as long as I wear e/s! Unfortunately it's not available in my country. I order it from the US (drugstore.com or sephora) through a friend in New York or relatives in California. You can also try the new MAC PaintPots as a base, e/s last a good 6-7 hours on me without UDPP and just the PaintPots.

Back