Eyebrow hair growth

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure where this thread should go but I went ahead and put it in here since it's about hair lol but anyway

I'm currently looking for a moderately priced product to help eyebrow hair growth. I want thicker fuller ones and there are some spots where it just doesn't grow at all. I underwent an expensive steroid treatment with a dermatologist for years to stimulate growth with no luck and I stopped it about 4-5 years ago. I am now getting more self-conscious about it (actually, I always have been but I try to ignore it...) and I was wondering if you guys knew of any products that can help.

Any suggestions?

Have you considered some of the hair growth products like Rogaine?

I'm not sure if they require a prescription or not.

But if your speak with your physician, he/she can let you know what is available on the market.

Before looking up expensive products, have you tried natural remedies? I heard castor oil help with eyebrows, hair, and eyelashes. It helped with my eyelashes, so it might work for your eyebrows too.. Google it.

Latest posts

Back