Eyebrow Pencil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first post.  I am very blonde with almost white eyelashes and eyebrows.  It's a pain but thank goodness for makeup.  I used to use Amway eyebrow pencil, colour blonde, but wouldn't you know they've now stopped making it. Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative.   I liked it for the colour but also because the pencil was "moist" so it went on easily and therefore gave a natural look.  A dry pencil has be dragged over the skin which doesn't give a good look.

Have you considered switching to a brow powder to help fill in? I usually find pencils to be too harsh.

Have you considered switching to a brow powder to help fill in? I usually find pencils to be too harsh.
True, thats absolutely correct, as brow pencils are meant to replicate individual hair strands that are missing due to over tweezing. I know pencils seem convenient and fast, but I'm this case, brow pencils are not meant as colouring pencils, hence the results and the suggested options. Yeah, I know I am repeating myself from another thread...

Latest posts

Back