Eyebrow Threading?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried it before multiple times at different salons, and cost generally differs from place to place. If the person doing it for you is experienced, the threading can be done very quick and be over in a matter of a few mins. Less experienced practitioners generally take longer and this prolongs the pain.

Ok so I had it done but the woman overplucked my eyebrows! They are so thin! It´s been a week and not even a tiny hair has grown back! I am thinking in buying Talika Eyebrow lipocils or Billion Dollar Eyebrows Brow boost which is wayyy cheaper than the talika one? Have anyone used either one of these products?

my friend had her eyebrow threaded n it looked soo good! i had a friend that knew how to do it, but i moved before she could ever do mine
frown.gif

I'd like to try this, I pluck my almost daily, mine are very bushy, be nice not to have to worry about it for while. I came across You tube video if anyone is interested, there is a few of them.

I wish I could get that done! Another reason I miss living in Philadelphia by the way.

I only get my brows threaded, never waxed or tweezed (unless I'm doing my own "maintenance" tweezing). I find threading quicker, less painful and I love the results. But the place I go to is expensive (like $35). Not everywhere has it though and the girl I go to is so good I'm scared to try and find somewhere else! haha!

what you have to do is to look for an indian or pakistani salon....i guess even arabic people thread their eyebrows...but I think the most common salons that you can find in USA or Canada are indian/pakistani salons...

if you are in the toronto area in canada i can definitely refer you to good threaders....

hope it helps...ciao

ohhh...and another thing i get my eyebrows waxed first to get rid of all the thicker hair...and then I get them threaded to get rid of fine hair...my threader does a really good job and it only cost me $4 for eyebrows and $2 for upper lips...
smile.gif

i found an indian beauty salon in Paris, it offers it for what seems to me an affordable price. i've never found the time to phone and book a rendezvous, but i plan to do it, my brows are so wild it's an endless task to have them shaped correctly.

my cousin has tried it and she likes it..but i've heard that it can be painful

Hi,

I live in the West Chester, PA area and have been looking for a place that does eyebrow threading.. I saw your post about it, so I am guessing you know of a place here. Could you provide me the details? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

there's an indian beauty salon called lushkara in exton, pa in the marchwood shopping center off route 100 - i am sure you can look it up online.

My eyebrow stylist kathy (vietnamese lady) DOES MY THREADING EXCELLENTLY EVERYTIME, Buttttt, i also do my waxing also, she charges me $15.00 for waxing and threading, Gosh I dont know how she does it with this threading bit, but after she is done, my eyebrows looks SOOOOO NATURAL and professionally done its a site of happiness for me, I go to bella vie at our local winward mall here in oahu, kathy is the best !!!!!

I do eyebrow/face threading in oklahoma, pls let me know if sumone needs me..

Thanks..

ive done this technique before it looks really nice and it only cost me $5....but boy did it hurt
10.gif
.... i was swollen for hours i have gotten wax b4 but i have never experience that kind of pain just for plucking my eyebrows

There is lady who does threading about 45 minutes from me and I really want to go. The only thing is I'm a bit chicken cause I heard it can be painful. But I will go one of these days. Maybe. Hopefully. I don't know.

I used to get my eyebrows threaded in a salon and it does give a precise clean look to the eyebrows. The shape was really nice.... I would recommend it...

I have started waxing my own eyebrows now as I can do it better myself...

Originally Posted by mebs786 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to get my eyebrows threaded in a salon and it does give a precise clean look to the eyebrows. The shape was really nice.... I would recommend it...
I have started waxing my own eyebrows now as I can do it better myself...

Nothing is better den threading for ur eyebrows.. I wonder y do u wax em if u know that threading works better 4 u... Strange...

Back