Eyelash curling issues?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to perm your eyelashes by yourself?

My lashes are so straight that even though I curl them and apply mascara, after an hour or two they're back to normal.

I've tried heated ones, curling them right up to the roots so they lie flat against my lids (which I know is so unnatural) but I gave up. I think the mascara makes my lashes heavier so they fall right back down. It's frustrating. I've actually had them permed before at a hair salon but it's just so expensive (and didn't last long) I wanted to know if there was a DIY lash perm kit or something.
I have the exact same problem. My lashes are good in volume, right after curling them and applying mascara they do look amazing. The problem is that they flat too quickly, and I wonder if there is a way to keep the almost doll look a little longer. 

Are you using waterproof mascara after curling your lashes?  Mascara that isn't waterproof seems to fall flat for me within a half hour or so.  Waterproof mascara gives me about 2 hours before they droop.

Are you using waterproof mascara after curling your lashes?  Mascara that isn't waterproof seems to fall flat for me within a half hour or so.  Waterproof mascara gives me about 2 hours before they droop.
I happen to use non-waterproof (it comes off easily). I'll try a waterproof one! Thanks!

Back