Eyeliner that does not smudge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think MUFE's gel liners were pretty good for the waterline. 

For regular eyeline MUFE's wet and dry eyeliner really doesn't smudge (but it is really hard to get off too...).

I like gel eyeliner but I can never finish the whole pot before it dries =(

I always have problems with eyeliner smudging because I have oily eye lids it's such a pain. I actually use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl eye liner. It's smooth, creamy, pigmented and it doesn't smudge. You can get it at the drugstore for a couple bucks. I hope it helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ellie xo. 
This is the one I use as well. It works the best. Applies smoothly and doesn't smudge. I mostly tightline, and it does transfer a bit my lower lash line, but it doesn't smudge. Maybe if I can master keeping my eyes open until it sets.

I have other liners, from Lord and Berry (horrible, smears all over my lower eye) to Sumita, which gets rave reviews, and it's alright, but I find I prefer Scandaleyes. The Sumita is too soft and tends to break off a bit as I apply.

Sumita and MUFE aqua black water cream shadow are both awesome. The new benefit liner stays just is well and is the darkest black but some people don't like the applicator.

I really love the Noir waterproof eyeliner for my waterline that I just got in my birchbox, I also have problems with watery eyes and I don't find this to be smudgey at all and lasts! I also agree with those saying the Sumita pencils but I think the other stays a bit better at least for me.

Whenever you go for any makeup products, firstly take the overall knowledge of products. You can for the water proof eyeliner it will not smudge. There are many products of eyeliner like Maybeline , Mak, Colossal etc. You find the best eye liner from cosmetic store, online store, fancy store.  

I use a very cheap liquid eyeliner from Wet N Wild, and it never smudges. It's $3 at the drugstore and it seriously doesn't smudge unless I violently rub my eyes.

For bottom lashes, I always use eyeshadow! 

The Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner  didn't smudge or smear when wet, and testers gave it high marks for defining their eyes and lasting all day. They also raved about the felt tip pen-like applicator, saying it was sharp and "gave great definition, especially for the bottom lash line.
#kellyspeca stila-stay-all-day-waterproof-liquid-eye-liner-0810-s3-medium_new.jpg

I find Maybelline  and lancome to be the best .The  water proof eyeliners makes the eye squeezed up if used over long time but lancome doesn't do that. it stays there leaving the eye to look fresh for long.canvus saloon gave me th tips for using it .

Bob | wedding makeup

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several eyeliners, but one I really love is tarte's Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner. It's kind of like a gel liner and it comes in a little pot. If you work it while it's wet, it will smudge beautifully, but once it dries it won't go ANYWHERE. It's an amazing eyeliner.

I like Laura Mercier cake eye liner, Sephora Waterproof eye liner pencil and Estee Lauder Double Wear stay in place eye liner.  

Back