Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
hey everyone, its me again with another question. whenever i do my eyeliner (bottom lid) with any pencil sometimes it looks like i used a crayon its just not a professional look. im not sure if thats a good way to describe it, but it looks like its not on there sharp enough, it just looks like smeared and not that sharp line i want it to be. is there anything i can do to my bottom lip to get a fuller effect? shud i aim for gel liner instead on the bottom lid? thanks to anyone that can answer this ; )

Reaction score
hey, i seem to be having the same problem and i couldnt find a solution , i then started watching tutorials on youtube and they have helped solve my problem. mayb you should try this also!

Reaction score
hey,

i was just wondering what brand of eyeliner do you find to be the best

Reaction score
I myself don't wear liner on my bottom lids often, because my eyes are on the smaller side and this technique seems to minimize them even more. Watching tutorials is a great idea though!

Reaction score
I like Laura Mercier''s Tightline cake eyeliner for the lower lash line and to tightline the upper lashes, and MAC Fluidline for the waterline and above my upper lash line.

Reaction score
A cream, gel, or liquid liner will give you a more defined line for sure.... If I line my lower lid i do it from the las to the water line.... also check out Wet-N-Wilds eye liner pencils... Ther are grreat and only $1 each.... I've got a ton of them.

Latest posts