Eyeshadow primer/base

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love UD Primer Potion but I seem to have developed and allergy to this product.
mad.gif
It upsets me b/c it worked really well for me.

Tried Lumene and it didn't work for me at all. It was horrible.

Now I am using MAC fluidline in Frostlite as my base. It works pretty well and so far I haven't seemed to have any allergic reaction.

Zoey I have UD PP and I have dark eyelids and it has no color in it, it doesn't cover the darkness aso maybe I'll try a Mac paint or a Shadestick!!

Originally Posted by twirllytail I love UD Primer Potion but I seem to have developed and allergy to this product.
mad.gif
It upsets me b/c it worked really well for me.
Tried Lumene and it didn't work for me at all. It was horrible.

Now I am using MAC fluidline in Frostlite as my base. It works pretty well and so far I haven't seemed to have any allergic reaction.

I Have ArtDeco now and I like it,tried Lumene also,but I didn't like it,I like to use face base Lumene for lids also.

Originally Posted by Sophia Zoey I have UD PP and I have dark eyelids and it has no color in it, it doesn't cover the darkness aso maybe I'll try a Mac paint or a Shadestick!! Thanks,Sophia.Which shadestick would be OK?Would you be so kind and write down first 5 or so ingredients of this UD PP?

Back