F & H OTD November 13, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your make up colors just gorgeous! I like wig #3 and love the OOTD-super flirty! haha I have to say the skin on your decolletage looks flawless!

Everyone would kill for your legs Karren! haha, -sigh- you look great, i love the third wig! And those shoes are just Luv! i love them!

I love the pink!! I like the longer hair on you....

That is also a really cute outfit.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

looking good karen!!!

here's mine, it was for work. i can't remember what i used since i did it this morning slightly hungover! it's all barry m though on my eyes. apologies for crappy webcam pics!

face3.jpg

face4.jpg

Karren you look great, and I always love your poses! So fun.
smile.gif

fingers you look great! I love the green on you.

Today I felt like doing something slightly smokey, but still not overly dramatic. And I found my old digital camera while organizing in my room, so they are much better pictures than yesterday's!

081113-fullfront.jpg

081113-fullside.jpg

081113-fullchiar.jpg

081113-eyeside.jpg

081113-eyeclosed.jpg

FACE:

MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
EYES:

MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque as base

Sephora Mat No. 6 on browbone

Sephora Pearl No. 8 on browbone (layered over Mat No. 6)

Sephora Pearl No. 13 on lid up into crease (applied lightly, avoiding the very inner lid to allow the Rubenesque to highlight the inner corner)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero on upper lashline (smudged slightly for subtle smokiness)

Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof in 02 Flashy Silver on lower waterline

Stila Multi-Effect Mascara in Black on upper lashes only

LIPS:

Sephora Plumping Lip Gloss in Rose

You look super cute Fingers!

Comeseptember, you are gorgeous, you remind me of Alexis Bledel a lot in the first picture, you also have lovely skin
smile.gif
Lovely fotds!

Love that green eye shadow, Lucy and smokey is sweet on you ComeSeptember!!!

Fingers - Very pretty, love the green!

Comeseptember - You remind me a bit of Katy Perry - that's a good thing btw
smile.gif

Fingers - that green looks great on you. You lookin cute.

Comesept - you are beautiful...nice skin youve got. lovely.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif hehehe its when you are ankle challanged....
fat ankles really, like your claves run into your ankles, kankles... lmao.. just an over exageration.

I see
smile.gif

Back