FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if current subscribers can get the $10 off? Would seem fair after all this hoopla with the Fall Box. I still haven't received mine!

The 10 off is for new subs only. I have never seen a promo for current subscribers.

I did get a reply from CS about my fall box not having shipped yet. They expect it to go out in the next day or so. The 'or so' worries me, but I do appreciate that they replied to my email with in one full business day (I sent it Friday evening).

Quote: Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did get a reply from CS about my fall box not having shipped yet. They expect it to go out in the next day or so. The 'or so' worries me, but I do appreciate that they replied to my email with in one full business day (I sent it Friday evening).
Lucky, they didn't respond to mine! 

But on FB said to wait until Tuesday for the shipping notification. If not, contact them again. Hoping I won't have to call. Makes me a little hesitant to continue on with the Winter box. 

Well, I am going to call CS tomorrow and see what the heck is going on with our boxes. I understand some things may be out of their control, but they haven't emailed us / updated us with anything besides a copy/paste expect an email by no later than Tuesday night...

I am hoping to get not only a clear delivery date, but also see if I can get some sort of reimbursement or maybe an extra product if I decide to stick around for the winter box. 

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well, I am going to call CS tomorrow and see what the heck is going on with our boxes. I understand some things may be out of their control, but they haven't emailed us / updated us with anything besides a copy/paste expect an email by no later than Tuesday night...

I am hoping to get not only a clear delivery date, but also see if I can get some sort of reimbursement or maybe an extra product if I decide to stick around for the winter box. 
I agree.  I also haven't received a shipping notice and only know that we should have a shipping notice tomorrow because I've been stalking their Facebook page.  I was so excited for this box and have been really disappointed that it has been what feels like more than a month of waiting for it to ship.  I want my scarf dang it!

Quote: Originally Posted by ItsASubInABox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I agree.  I also haven't received a shipping notice and only know that we should have a shipping notice tomorrow because I've been stalking their Facebook page.  I was so excited for this box and have been really disappointed that it has been what feels like more than a month of waiting for it to ship.  I want my scarf dang it!
When I got my shipping notice, it came a day or so after it shipped (today may have been the day it was initiated - info sent to shipper).  Not sure if that helps a little. 

I finally received a shipping notice today, although the tracking hasn't updated. Hope it gets here soon, but I don't know that I will stick around for the winter box. I just have a bad feeling about the delays.

I ordered the fall box on 10/17 and received the email stating that it would ship the week of 11/4. I emailed CS today to ask for an updated estimate on the shipping date since I hadn't received any shipping notice yet. They responded within a couple of hours which was a pleasant surprise. This is what they said:

We are currently working on getting all subscribers their fall VIP box. We experienced a slight delay, but we are back on track and your box will be sent out today! Once your box has been shipped, you will receive an email confirming your tracking number and shipping information. We know you will love your box once you get it! Let us know if you have any further concerns.

I will update when I receive my shipping confirmation--should receive it tomorrow if the box was sent out today right?

I got my shipping notice this afternoon (I ordered sometime in mid-Oct, I think it was Columbus Day weekend).  My box has been picked up at least! 

I don't think I will stick around for the winter box.  
icon_sad.gif
 The lack of communication really sucked.  

My other thought this AM was...our Bliss cleansers better be in our boxes!!

it makes me sad that FFF has such issues with fulfillment, because i think it is a GREAT box.  

Quote: Originally Posted by polarama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my shipping notice this afternoon (I ordered sometime in mid-Oct, I think it was Columbus Day weekend).  My box has been picked up at least! 

I don't think I will stick around for the winter box.  
icon_sad.gif
 The lack of communication really sucked.  

My other thought this AM was...our Bliss cleansers better be in our boxes!!
Oh god, if our Bliss cleansers AREN'T, I am absolutely calling. 

I didn't end up ringing them today, got my shipment notification this afternoon. It's already updated and supposedly will be here by Saturday. 

I am not sure yet if I am going to stick around for the next box. Maybe based on spoilers? 

For those of you that received your box already, did you get an email from FFF stating that your box had shipped, or just a delivery notification from the shipper? I got an email yesterday from UPS notifying me that a package from "Newgistics Sure Post" is scheduled to be delivered on 11/20 and I honestly don't even know what it is. My only guess would be the FFF box, but normally when I get shipments, I get an email from the company notifying me that the product has shipped before getting the UPS package ship notification email. The only other things I've ordered recently are from Sephora and Target and I got those in the mail today, so that is the only other thing that I am expecting that I can think of...

Quote: Originally Posted by mrst909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For those of you that received your box already, did you get an email from FFF stating that your box had shipped, or just a delivery notification from the shipper? I got an email yesterday from UPS notifying me that a package from "Newgistics Sure Post" is scheduled to be delivered on 11/20 and I honestly don't even know what it is. My only guess would be the FFF box, but normally when I get shipments, I get an email from the company notifying me that the product has shipped before getting the UPS package ship notification email. The only other things I've ordered recently are from Sephora and Target and I got those in the mail today, so that is the only other thing that I am expecting that I can think of...
I just got an email from FFF saying that the box was on it's way, and it is shipping through UPS. The only things I can think of that are shipping through Newegistics are Birchbox orders and Bespoke Post. 

Yeah this is all really ridiculous. I ordered mine at the beginning of October, it's been a month and half now. And, they won't respond to any emails. I had to call just for them to say I should get a shipping notice sometime soon. Really? If someone is able to get any partial reimbursement or extra product let us know! I feel like by the time I get my Fall Box, the Winter Box is going to be shipping out to people.

Quote: Originally Posted by teenyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got an email from FFF saying that the box was on it's way, and it is shipping through UPS. The only things I can think of that are shipping through Newegistics are Birchbox orders and Bespoke Post. 
Hmmm...well I don't get Bespoke Post, I already got my Birchbox this month and haven't ordered anything additional from Birchbox, so it's not either of those. The email I got was from UPS so it could be the FFF box but who knows?! I emailed FFF customer service yesterday to get the status of my box and they told me it was going out in the mail yesterday and that I would get a tracking # soon, so maybe that is why I didn't get a separate shipping email from them? I guess I will just have to wait and see... 
11dh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mrst909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmmm...well I don't get Bespoke Post, I already got my Birchbox this month and haven't ordered anything additional from Birchbox, so it's not either of those. The email I got was from UPS so it could be the FFF box but who knows?! I emailed FFF customer service yesterday to get the status of my box and they told me it was going out in the mail yesterday and that I would get a tracking # soon, so maybe that is why I didn't get a separate shipping email from them? I guess I will just have to wait and see... 
11dh.gif

Actually I take that back--I "forgot" that I gifted myself a second subscription to Birchbox and it is supposed to ship next week, so that is probably what I got from UPS/Newgistics. The question is where is my FFF box??? sigh

I got an email from FFF today saying that my box shipped on 11/13 and gave me a tracking #. Should be here next week...finally!

My box was supposed to arrive week of nov 4 (ordered middle of october) and just arrived today. The tracking notice came yesterday, I had emailed about it sunday and the response wednesday was that I should have received the notice. Anyways, box had everything, including bliss face wash. I think it is a great box, and packed full.

Latest posts

Back