FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lyndeestar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just started one to trade my Turband... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/141766/fabfitfun-spring-2014-swaps
Thank you. I was afraid to make one in case I was missing one, lol.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did a search and confirmed it was where the others were created to keep the "kids" together. Since the boxes are starting to roll in, it seemed like a good time to keep those postal carriers busy.

My box won't be here till next Tuesday, the spoilers were very exciting!  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodym /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good to know I'm not the only one trying to sneak my sub boxes in the house!!

It's especially bad right now at my house b/c even though FFF and Nina Garcia are quarterly, they are both arriving within days of each other (and my March PS was late, it just came yesterday) so it just SEEMS like I have a lot of "stuff" coming in....

Love most of the box. I'm not a fan of the cherries. I would rarely wear this pattern. The exfoliating mitt would've been great as a kid. My mom used a towel or a Japanese scarf version. While the scent was quite strong, I'm excited about the shower bombs. I've been dying to try it out. For a quarterly box, I dig it.

Here are the variations I see so far :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Here are the variations I see so far :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Just got my box. I got the black polka dot with cherries, I was really hoping for the floral one. It came with a 20% coupon so maybe I will order the floral. I am not sure how I feel about this box. I don't know what to do about the Turband because the print isn't my favorite and I don't wear much black. As far as the rest... I will use: Spinach & Kale Chips Stability Ball & DVD (though I did just get a ball from PopSugar) Exfoliating Mitt Shower Bombs Won't Use: Kai Perfume Oil SPF Primer (I only use mineral sunscreen) Dry Shampoo Maybe I will ebay the stuff I won't use and buy myself the floral turband.
Ok so what in that box could have possibly have been the thing that looked like a display for necklace? Is it me or was the spoiler "hint" thing just there to really throw our guesses off?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jodym /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok so what in that box could have possibly have been the thing that looked like a display for necklace? Is it me or was the spoiler "hint" thing just there to really throw our guesses off?
I was totally thinking that too. Someone mentioned that it might have been the mitt on a stand.

Received my box today...the hubby and I devoured the kale chips...I really wish it had been a bigger bag. Can't wait to use the mitt and shower bombs....I got them in a Yuzen box and loved them! I like my turban, black with white polka dots. I have plenty of dry shampoo. I sampled the Oscar Blandi texturizing spray from BirchBox and hated it...I think I will research the dry shampoo a bit more before using it. Unsure about keeping the Kai...I like it, my husband does not...what a shame. I love the primer and the stability ball, and I do not mind a dupe from Pop Sugar. All in all I am happy with the box!

Out for delivery!!!! Another day early so hopefully hubby won't be home from work early and I can hide my loot!

Got my box today and love everything! I got the floral wrap like I wanted! Can't wait to try everything else.

My delivery date has changed from Saturday to Monday, and now Tuesday! I leave Monday night for a 10-day work trip...this is going to be torture waiting until I get home to see what turband I get... #FirstWorldProblems

So I got one of my boxes today. I ordered two but only got one. I've been charged for two. On Facebook they said they shipped out all orders places prior to Sunday. I've emailed twice the past few days and haven't heard back. Is this typical?

this is the turband that I got. It's black fabric with white polka-dots and cherries. I'd be willing to trade with someone! Preferably for the floral. PM me if you are interested! I haven't seen this one on here yet so I'm hoping! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I may be obsessed with the turbands. Also, anyone else's box smell overwhelming like the shower bombs? It's making me nauseous and worried to try them in my small apartment. 

I'm also willing to trade my Kai. It smells great just not really my thing. I lean more towards fruity and fresh scents than floral. 

Quote: Originally Posted by greer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I may be obsessed with the turbands. Also, anyone else's box smell overwhelming like the shower bombs? It's making me nauseous and worried to try them in my small apartment. 
Oh I'm with you on the shower bombs. I've been dying to try them. Yet the second I got my box I ripped it open to separate it from my other "kids". I opened my FFF again today for the items I left inside, still shower bomb scent event though I put those far, far away. 

If I had a cold right now I'd totally dig it. Since I don't it reminds me of moth balls that overpower everything in its wake.

Quote: Originally Posted by kierstencliff /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this is the turband that I got. It's black fabric with white polka-dots and cherries. I'd be willing to trade with someone! Preferably for the floral. PM me if you are interested! I haven't seen this one on here yet so I'm hoping! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I got the same one. I used the 20% off code to buy the floral and I am going to ebay the one I received.

Quote: Originally Posted by afwife8405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the same one. I used the 20% off code to buy the floral and I am going to ebay the one I received.
oooh, that's a great idea! I will likely do the same if I end up with a cherry print!

I ordered four boxes and I've only received shipping info for one. Lol. Maybe they're shipping them all in one big box? It's so weird. At least one will be there when I get home tonight. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Usually I love my subs for discovering new stuff, but I already wear Kai and use that exact dry shampoo almost everyday, so the value of those two completely makes the box for me. I'm pretty excited about the primer and shower bombs too.

I don't really understand primer. If I don't wear makeup do I have any use for it? Can i use it as sunscreen?

Latest posts

Back