FabFitFun VIP Summer 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my fff box in and I love it ! I got the turquoise speaker, a pretty pinkish mauve lip gloss called exquisite that has a lovely purple mosaic outside design, and I received the rose gold heart necklace but I am trading it for the gold horseshoe one. The perfume smells amazing, musky but not over powering and it is all oil, no alcohol. This is a great box.

Has anyone had luck with the radio function on the speaker? I'm in Chicago and have no luck picking anything up as I scan.

I got my box last week and I'm happy with this one. I chose the envy lip gloss shade and it's perfect. I'll use the hair product and the body lotion. The speaker worked well, so that's fun. I'm really glad we could choose the color, as I like the blue a lot.

The necklace is fine. I really do wish they had offered it in silver. I have no idea who would spend $100 on it - it looks and feels pretty cheap - but it's so much better than the bullet necklace so I won't complain any more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If they had said it was worth $30 I wouldn't be rolling my eyes!

My only issue with this box is that my headspace certificate/card was missing, and I emailed customer service but haven't heard back, and it's been more than 24 hours. I may call them so that I don't forget about it. That is one of the higher value items in the box, so I really want to try it (and the commenters on MSA seemed to speak really highly of it).

Anyway, overall I think this was a nice well rounded box with usable items. Worth my $43 and I discovered at least couple of new products I may buy again!

I've been swimming a lot this summer and the gorge leave-in conditioner spray has worked like magic. My hair had been trending towards straw (even with a dorky bathing cap) before, but now it's really softened up a lot when I use this regularly and before swimming. Very pleased, I will definitely be buying more of this.

I got mine today and I'm really happy with it!  I agree the necklace doesn't seem to be worth $100, but I like it regardless.  I chose the rose gold horseshoe, which I'm happy with, but now I think I kind of wish I'd gotten the gold horseshoe.

I think the perfume smells amazing, and the Tarte lip gloss is nice, too.  I'm excited to try the Headspace membership, I know I'll get great use out of the cleansing sponge, and I actually think the spray lotion/Vaseline stuff is a great concept.  I'm also excited to try the hair product.

The only two things I likely won't use are the jump rope and the nail wraps.  Awesome box this quarter!

For the ladies that like the gorge hair product-- I just saw a spoiler for boxy charm this month & it looks like their including a full size of the spray in this months box -- spoiler was on MSA :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got mine today, and I think its a pretty useful box!  With a beach trip coming up, I think the Vaseline spray will be awesome and the speaker will work nicely when sitting out by the water. I may hang on to the necklace and gift to a young niece this Christmas (along with the nail wraps, ha).

The only thing I questioned - Did anyone else's Tarte lip gloss come with NO box?

I am bummed because I had planned on swapping since I don't do lip glosses, but no box...I'm not sure now.

Overall, I enjoyed this box! 

Edit:  Looking on instagram, there seems to be a mix between boxed and unboxed glosses (?).  Either way, may give instead of swap just in case. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my box today & I absolutely love everything!! This box is an incredible value & all the items are totally useful for me. I got (picked) the horse shoe necklace in rose gold & it's perfect for everyday wear... Hopefully the horse shoe brings me some luck ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is it crazy that now I'm already thinking about the Fall spoiler..lol... #subaddiction ..

@ kkat... I would totally swap the tarte gloss if you don't want it. Just specify in your listing that it didn't come with a box. A lot of subs are like this & I'm sure most won't mind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I am really enjoying this season's box.  I'm surprised to see so many people complaining about this box (on different forums, like MSA).   Really, I'm not sure what people expect out of a $50 box. . .it's actually far better than some of the PS LE $100 boxes.  

I got the rose gold horseshoe necklace and think it's adorable.  I've used the Tarte lip gloss every day and it gives the prettiest flush of color + hydration (I got the reddish shade with slight flecks of gold).  I also like the taste and smell of it.  

Just connected my speaker and think it's neat-o.  I can't figure out the radio at all (it doesn't pick up any channels and I live directly across from a radio station!), but the bluetooth worked great and I'll be using it a lot.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

I totally appreciated that the Headspace code didn't require a credit card.  It's a neat program and I will probably extend my subscription once the 3 month trial is over. I was facing an extremely stressful/emotional situation yesterday and did the SOS meditation, it really did help calm me.  I feel more focused and optimistic after a session and the interface is easy.  

The perfume was not 'me' (I'm not into the amber/sandalwood scents), but I gave it to a friend who loved it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine on Saturday, I used the "july4" code to get the Pur-Lis sunscreen and the water bottle. The bottle's coming separately, but everything else was there. My daughter stole the jump rope and speaker immediately. I got the lip gloss in flush, pretty, but I'm not much of a gloss girl so I'm on the fence. 

I got the rose gold heart necklace, pretty but my daughter really wants me to trade for a gold moon. Are people still swapping those or has everyone traded for what they wanted? 

I really liked this box, it was my first box and I got it after the full spoilers, and nearly everything was useful. Wish there was a snack, lol. I'll see what the fall spoilers are before deciding to go on.

The Gorge hair product has become one of my favorites. I really like it for styling and refreshing the next day. I don't blow dry my hair every day so it works great. Even the days I let my hair air dry, I use this and my hair is so much better when it dries and easy to style. Anyone else use the products from this box? Has anything become your favorite?

The Gorge hair product is by far my favorite, it has saved my hair many times over since I am swimming almost daily -- now my hair is much less damaged by the chlorine than earlier in the summer before I'd started using the Gorge product. In fact, I subscribed to BoxyCharm specifically because they were offering another bottle of this last month (with a $20 discount code for *another* bottle!). It's great stuff.

I agree, the Gorge is one of my favorites from this box. I also really love the lip gloss. It's a good color on me, so I can wear it no matter what outfit or other makeup I'm wearing. I'm also really happy with the konjac sponge.

The speaker I have used a surprising amount as well. I redeemed the headspace code, but haven't had a chance to really use it, although I still plan to. I thought that was a good interesting addition. Overall I thought this was a really nice balanced box.

I'm already looking forward to fall too!

Fall spoiler should be soon. I'm vacillating if I need this box-- we have until 09/13 to cancel according to their website. FFF allowed me to make selections on my last box since I've been a long time subscriber-- but the kicker is that I can't cancel the box. They got me right where they want me.. Now bring on the spoilers FFF

Back