Fabletics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone getting an outfit this month? I think I am skipping again. The outfit I liked the most has pieces that are sold out in the size and color I want. There is one other outfit that I like, and there is a bra in fit finds I'd like to try... But I am hesitant as the outfit is $70 and that's a lot when it's one that is really more lounge wear than workout gear! I just have so much lounge stuff at home already, So I'm leaning towards skipping and seeing if April wows me.

I skipped. I liked an outfit too that was $70 and it's just too much for me to spend right now especially since I have other workout wear and really don't work out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'll wait to see what April brings. Although I just got an email with the link to their sale and was looking at their sale section. The sale prices aren't bad. Considering maybe getting something.

I agree their sale prices and selection looked pretty good this month. I was seriously considering the salar roll-over capris in the sale section. Not that I need them, sigh. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree their sale prices and selection looked pretty good this month. I was seriously considering the salar roll-over capris in the sale section. Not that I need them, sigh. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
I looked at the same capris and almost added them to the cart. I closed the browser at the last minute before caving in :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but I took a couple of months off from fabletics only to realize that they rewards program is terrible now.  You used to be able to get an outfit of your choice for 1000 points; now you need 2000 just to get ONE item (and the pickings are slim).  I had 800 points accrued PRIOR to the change; had they actually communicated it to us, I would have bought something to bump me over the edge so I could get one more outfit in before cancelling.  I just wish I would have noticed this change before placing an order with them this month.  What a bummer. 

I wasn't aware of this change either. Thanks for the info! They really should have communicated it better. I had wait listed an outfit a while back and had forgot about it. I just checked on it and it still hasn't shipped. I don't see anywhere if I can cancel it.

The thing I don't like about Fabletics is half the stuff is sold out in my sizes in the colors I want.  I don't know why they would put together "new" outfits with old items that have sold out sizes. Urgh.

I mostly skip every month. However, I've never had an issue with quality. I do think they have some really weird and inefficient styles (I mean, there's no way some of those shirts are even sensible for any kind of exercise) but the patterns tend to be cute.

I'm with you on the shirt styles. Many of them are not styles I could wear. I found the capris to be a bit off in the sizing when they first started the service but another pair I ordered a few months ago seemed to be a different fit/cut. I think this is a hit or miss for me. I keep skipping too and keep thinking I should really cancel but haven't yet.

I actually like their weird designs for hanging around the house, but I did wear one to yoga the other day that basically resulted in me flashing my gut to the whole class the entire time.  Too flowy is not good when you spend half the class upside down.  I don't understand how the quality is SO AMAZING for the pants but SO TERRIBLE for the shirts - they just don't hold up to repeated washing.  And while the bras are super cute, they aren't supportive enough to run in. 

I end up trying to skip most of the time, but forgetting about 2 of every 6 months.  I use the credits to hit up the sale section and just pick and choose what I want rather than getting the outfits each month.  This roughly aligns with how often I need new athletic wear, so it has worked out so far.  I'm still sad about the points though...I'd almost rather just save my $$ and buy one nice lululemon piece every 6 months. 

Back