Face Moisturizer Advice Please!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm in search of a good face moisturizer and I don't use toner. Should I? Any good advice? I'm confused with all that. I rather use just face moisturizer instead of all that cleanser and toner with it.

Reaction score
I think doing all 3 is important, but that's just my opinion. Some people don't see the need for toner. At the very least you should cleanse (obviously) and use a moisturizer daily with a minimum of spf 15. I like Aveeno with spf 30. But, there are alot of good ones out there. If you do a search you'll find a ton of threads about moisturizer and different ones for different skin types. Oil free for oily skin, etc. hth

Reaction score
i think you should. they say that a moisturizer can help in delaying the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles.

Reaction score
i think if you're wearing makeup regularly you should be using a toner. jmho~

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of derms say that you don't need toner. I used to use toner but stopped after I read that plus it really didn't do anything special for my skin. Olay makes some really good moisturizers. The original one is really good.

Reaction score
I don't use toner. I used to, but didn't notice any difference in my skin when I stopped using it, so figured that I didn't need it.

Reaction score
toner is supposed to help reduce the appearance of pores, and mine are huge so I do tone but I guess if that's not a concern for you then don't use it.

As for moisturiser, my skin has felt softer, smoother etc from using clarins moisturiser. I love it. They always have a lot of samples so you could ask to take some home and try them before buying..