Face Skin question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a face slimming cream or similar treatment?

I gained 12 pounds over the holidays and I've noticed that the skin of my cheeks (and especially in the nasolabial folds toward my nose) looks mottled/bumpy in the places where there are fat deposits and with a pronounced line along the folds. Most of the cellulite creams are designed for thighs and similar, am wondering if there's one that would be safe to use on my face? I'm back dieting but it's going to take months and I'm wondering if there's a topical skin cream or similar that will reduce the appearance of fatty skin? I used to tan regularly and that would always make my face look lean but I stopped tanning to avoid wrinkles and fine lines. For wrinkles or fine lines I'd use a concealer for temporary cover-up and am looking for something similar for the fatty skin and folds, for a topical that will temporarily make my face look less fat. Thanks!

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a face slimming cream or similar treatment?

I gained 12 pounds over the holidays and I've noticed that the skin of my cheeks (and especially in the nasolabial folds toward my nose) looks mottled/bumpy in the places where there are fat deposits and with a pronounced line along the folds. Most of the cellulite creams are designed for thighs and similar, am wondering if there's one that would be safe to use on my face? I'm back dieting but it's going to take months and I'm wondering if there's a topical skin cream or similar that will reduce the appearance of fatty skin? I used to tan regularly and that would always make my face look lean but I stopped tanning to avoid wrinkles and fine lines. For wrinkles or fine lines I'd use a concealer for temporary cover-up and am looking for something similar for the fatty skin and folds, for a topical that will temporarily make my face look less fat. Thanks!
Hi. I just wrote a post about this two weeks ago. There is a resource link at the bottom of the post that will take you to a resource that I think will help you. Here is the link to the post: https://www.makeuptalk.com/threads/beauty-enhancers-that-will-improve-your-looks.148579/

BB Glow treatment is a type of micro-needling treatment system.
BB GLOW offers a more special effect than normal daily care products. Premium ampoule serum with whitening and skin regenerating properties that also alleviates major skin problems. Provides immediate coverage and long-lasting beauty without overstimulating the skin. Professional care product that can be applied to various beauty treatments.
Welcome to MakeupTalk!
Can it reduce the appearance of fatty skin?

Welcome to MakeupTalk!
Can it reduce the appearance of fatty skin?
Hey,
Fatty skin leads to sagging skin; facelift procedures are good for saggy and fatty skin. It will make it look like your skin is tighter, more comfortable, and younger. It helps to reverse the visible sign of aging.

Hey,
Fatty skin leads to sagging skin; facelift procedures are good for saggy and fatty skin. It will make it look like your skin is tighter, more comfortable, and younger. It helps to reverse the visible sign of aging.
The Choice is yours I just made the suggestions

Hey, any updates?

Perform face workouts. Facial workouts can be used to increase muscle strength, improve facial appearance, and fight ageing.
Include cardio in your programme.
Enhance your water intake.
Limit your alcohol intake.
Reduce your intake of processed carbohydrates.
Get adequate rest.
Keep an eye on your sodium consumption.
Consume more fibre.

I saw a few random cute cowgirl chicks at and now I'm wondering what they do use to get highly retouched skin effects. I got answered now thanks

One of my friends recommended Face Slimming Cream by West&Month. I have not used it, but you can search for more info about that on Walmart.

Latest posts

Back