Fashion and mobile phones to come together in 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
tedbakerphone-samsung.jpg
We’ve seen the likes of Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, and Giorgio Armani launch mobile phones recently, but this is just the start of the mobile phone/designer partnerships with WWD reporting that there is more to come. Perhaps it is due to the popularity of the Dolce & Gabbana / Motorola and Prada/LG partnerships, with mobile phone companies and fashion designers watching and learning about how to extend their brands beyond clothes and accessories. After all fashion is becoming increasingly more of a lifestyle, and mobile phones one of the essential accessories one has in today’s world. The latest brands to launch mobiles phones includes the likes of Mandarina Duck, Ted Baker and even Levi’s, with Tag Heuer, Dior and Swarovski planning phone launches in 2008.

Source:

http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/2007/12/f..._and_mob.htmlh

What are they going to think of next!!! My kids could destroy that one as easily as the cheapy ones I buy!! hahaha

I just don't understand why people would pay extra just cause the phone has a designer's name on it. I'll happily stick with my Nokia's.

Latest posts

Back