Fashion Trend: Bermuda Shorts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont like them. unless you got slim and skinny calfs, they don't really flatter you.

even if a skinny girl wears the shorts it makes her legs look a bit bigger

Originally Posted by xQueen0fHeartsx /img/forum/go_quote.gif i dont like them. unless you got slim and skinny calfs, they don't really flatter you.
even if a skinny girl wears the shorts it makes her legs look a bit bigger

I got muscular calves and I think they are flattering to me ... or so I was told
smile.gif

Its weird. I guess its just not for everyone?

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got muscular calves and I think they are flattering to me ... or so I was told
smile.gif

Its weird. I guess its just not for everyone?

my calves arent exactly skinny either but i think they'd look great, plus they are supposed to make you look slim, i think it just depends on people's taste and how comfortable they feel when they try them on or wear them, if they feel insecure, even if they flatter their body, they will still think they look horrible in them.
smile.gif

I love them and wear them with sandals and heels. I do not like them with a pair of boots.

I like them! I've begun to see people wearing them, but had no idea what they were called before now.

Back