Fashion Week Trip - Pictures & Story...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow whitney! just loved you pics. what a wonderful experience. did i see a pic of you and your friend with tracey reese? how cool! congrats on a great win and a beautiful trip! Yup, that's me and my mom with Tracy!
rockwoot.gif

Yay Whitney! That sounds like you had a blast! What an awesome gift to receive. Whoever put your name in for that or helped you get it deserves one BIG hug, LOL! Congratulations for such an extravagent adventure!

wow!!! sounds sooo amazing! LMAO at the people having sex on the balcony! Thanks for sharing your pics!! Lucky you!!

Originally Posted by devinjhans /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow!!! sounds sooo amazing! LMAO at the people having sex on the balcony! Thanks for sharing your pics!! Lucky you!! Ok, I missed the one with the people having sex on the balcony..but did you end up buying and taking home anything?I think I for sure would have at least been really tempted. Were the prices affordable?

Whitney, you took MY dream trip! I just loved the pics of you and your mom. You ladies really lived it up!! How nice!! I would have totally lost it at seeing Andre Leon Talley and Jay Alexander. I am huge fans of theirs! What great memories you have. I'm like totally jealous. Now I really don't like you..

Originally Posted by Elisabeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, I missed the one with the people having sex on the balcony..but did you end up buying and taking home anything?I think I for sure would have at least been really tempted. Were the prices affordable?

We were so busy, the only thing I ended up buying was a necklace and earrings from Anthropologie. But are you referring to the actual clothes we saw on the runway? 'Cause those weren't for sale....not yet anyway.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SewAmazing /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whitney, you took MY dream trip! I just loved the pics of you and your mom. You ladies really lived it up!! How nice!! I would have totally lost it at seeing Andre Leon Talley and Jay Alexander. I am huge fans of theirs! What great memories you have. I'm like totally jealous. Now I really don't like you.. It was definitely one of my dream trips too! I have a mental list of things that I wanna do in life and I can't believe I got to check that off. I REALLY CAN'T!!! Hopefully next I can win a trip to the Olympics! lol...

Back