Fashionista, make up junkie, subscription box addict...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does that sound like you too? If so, we'd get along well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I'm new this site and I look forward to connecting with all of you and dishing on the latest beauty products. I have a passion for blogging and I'm totally hooked on subscription boxes. I recently launched Must Have Boxes (Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.) - a site that's dedicated to bringing you the latest beauty subscription box reviews.

The Make Up Talk community looks fabulous. Cheers!

- KW

Welcome to Makeup Talk.

First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful (and addictive) goodies and helpful information. We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Thanks for the overview, Dalylah!

I've already started to subscribe to a bunch of the sub-forums. I love all of the beauty subscription box reviews :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

- KW

Originally Posted by Must Have Boxes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the overview, Dalylah!

I've already started to subscribe to a bunch of the sub-forums. I love all of the beauty subscription box reviews :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

- KW
Ya, we are all a bunch of sub junkies haha. You will be in good company.

Latest posts

Back