Faster hair growth

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there anything out there that actaully works to make hair grow faster mine seems to betaking forever and i miss my long hair but i do not want to pay for extensions...i saw some viatmins for hair and nails which mostly has biotin (i think thats how its spelled)

I heard that many people use biotin and it helps them! Maybe you should try massaging your scalp every day... it might stimulate the growth!

Try doing a search here on MUT...there's been lots of talk on this subject.

For me, I LOVE GNC'S "Ultra Nourish Har, skin & Nails" suppliments. This really, really speeds the growth factor in my hair. I can tell, cos my roots grow out way faster when I'm using this stuff.

I take it 3x a day.

Hair vitamons really help in speeding up hair growth. I recommend GNC ULTRANOURISHAIR. I saw a big difference in my hair in about 3 weeks.

Are the above supplements you ladies are recommending good for thickening the hair, too? Cos my hair is so baby fine.

Thnx.

I've heard that there is nothing you can do to make hair grow faster. All you can do is basically baby it.

prenatal vitamins!!! seriously!

it's an underground cult favorite.

yes, i take em, and they work better now that i am not pregnant than when i was... probably because i'm back to a normal level, and these are just adding to me.

I have long hair now but Id like to get it a lil longer. I wanna try some vitimans to help it grow faster so maybe I'll try some of them from GNC. So you girls would recommend the ones from GNC?

I don't think there's anything you can do to thicken the hair shaft. But plenty of protein and biotin can strengthen it surely!

Yes, I definitely recommend GNC Ultra Nourish Hair, Skin, Nails. I personally have seen results. Like I said, my roots grew out faster and that's how I knew. I take this 3x a day.

Try these links:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f13...ter-33100.html

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f13...ter-40223.html

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f13...ins-30588.html

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f13...row-39900.html

I take these vitamins and minerals especially for hair, skin and nails and both my hair and nails grow like crazy. Biotin and vitamin B are good to look out for.

there is nothng to mke your hair grow faster atleast last time I checked. There are vitamins that make it appear to be growing healther.

Hair growth is controlled by genetics and internal forces, so taking supplements and vitamins may increase your growth rate, but not buy a whole lot.

Also, hair goes through periods of accelerated growth and shedding, so at various times during the year (most noticeably winter and spring), hair is doing a lot more shedding, so it just appears as if the hair isn't growing. Usually by summer, the growth rate will pick up.

definitly anything with biotin in it. nothing actually makes it grow faster but it does kinda promote hair growth if that makes sense.

biotin, any of the skin,nails and hair vitamins, prenatals, and i asked a lady at the vitamin store today and she said msm is a good one too.

I seriously know what helps hair grow since my hair NEVER used to grow.

First, I thought because I wanted my hair long I shouldn't cut it, that was fault #1...

Trim every 1-3 months no matter what. Even if its just a centimetre. It helps the hair go a long way.

#2 was my hair lacked moisture. I started to use this cream that one of my friends gave me that her room-mate makes. The stuff is really good. (I am selling several ones that my friend gave me that I don't need. You'll find that in a different forum.)

After this cream, I noticed my hair was stronger and didn't fall or broken with ease as it used to. Because dry or damaged hair is really fragile so that affects its growth.

And last but not least #3, genetics and medical health. If your mother had uncontrollable long hair and a head full of it, there is a chance that you'll inherit her strands, and if you find the opposite of your mothers head, then the opposite of the former can be true.

Keep your health in check. There is no specific vitamin or food you can eat that will help your hair grow dramatically faster, but if you have an overall good health and stable condition, that can help your hair grow at its fastest.

I hope my tips help.

But I will remind whoever is trying to grow out their locks that you should never put the scissors away because you want to grow it out. Instead trim your hair. Because hair with split ends or damage will not grow.

Miss Lovely

have you heard of this oil called vatika oil, it has coconut oil in it and it makes your have shine like sunbright and i also scalp massages and biotin!

Try using a mask with castor-oil, it stimulates hair growth. it is also very good for longer eyelashes and thicker eyebrows.. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back