Father of 78 wants 100 kids by 2015

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Posted Aug 20th 2007 4:01PM by Jonathon Morgan

parentdish.com

Filed under: Family togetherness, Dads, Siblings

As much as I like to joke about how looking after a large family would drive me insane, I secretly fantasize about having more kids. I think it'd be a blast to spend my days chasing after multiple rug rats.

But I'm not sure I could handle 78. That's how many children Daad Mohammed Murad Abdul Rahman has with 15 wives (and ex wives -- local law says he can only have four wives at a time, so he has to keep divorcing the old ones to continue marrying).

And he's not done. Abdul Rahman says he's on the lookout for new brides -- women with whom he plans to father an addition 22 children, bringing him to the grand total of 100. The 60-year-old figures it'll take another three wives, and eight years to make that dream a reality.

The enormous family apparently lives in 15 houses, supported partially by their father's military pension and with money from the local government.

I'm not sure I agree with Mr. Abdul Rahman's century scheme, but I can't help but wish him luck in achieving it.

Reaction score
Wow...that's different.

I wonder if he really does anything with the kids besides making them.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by krazykid90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow...that's different.

Very good question

Reaction score
NUTS! They're all nuts! OMFG! 100 kids?! Is he trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records or something?

Reaction score

Hmm I can be pretty sure he doesn't...

Reaction score

I doubt it.

Reaction score
That's so wrong. I'm so worried about having kids in the future b/c of all these sickos!! These days they can't even go to school without some sick teacher trying something!

Nox

Reaction score
That kind of breeding is pretty darn irresponsible in this day and age, IMO. Is there a reason he wants to do this?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif That kind of breeding is pretty darn irresponsible in this day and age, IMO. Is there a reason he wants to do this? I dunno. Maybe he is just out of his mind. I cant believe women WANT to marry him. I can imagine his pick up line. "Hi, I have numerous ex-wives, and 78 kids. My goal is to have 100 so if you marry me you have to breed fast before you are too old and I divorce you. Oh, and I also have 3 other wives to help in this process. So you wanna?"

Reaction score

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dunno. Maybe he is just out of his mind. I cant believe women WANT to marry him. I can imagine his pick up line. "Hi, I have numerous ex-wives, and 78 kids. My goal is to have 100 so if you marry me you have to breed fast before you are too old and I divorce you. Oh, and I also have 3 other wives to help in this process. So you wanna?"

Reaction score
WTF, does this dude want to get into guiness? This is some crazy sh*t!

Reaction score
haha I'm with Nox I think it's irresponsible to sire that many children.

He cant possibly support them all financially and wth IS his line going to be to these future wives????

I feel sorry for those kiddoes

Reaction score
I looked up the guys name to see if I could find anything else about him. he has 2 more kids on the way, another wife is about to marry, and he has only one leg.

Latest posts