Fave Fragrances

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My HG - The Body Shop's Indian Gardenia from their global scents collection. I'll be adding DKNY's Red Delicious soon!

It changes day-to-day for whatever mood I'm in. I could not limit it to three! I usually love etailers, and handmade fragrance/perfume oils and or handmade body sprays. I also like Philosophy's Baby Grace, yet it's so light I don't think anyone notices it on me (I also buy the dupe from an etailer). I Like Pumpkin Cheesecake, when I wear that, people notice and love it!

One day I may like Lemon Pound cake, another Amber Sandalwood, then yet another: Coconut (like a suntan oil). I love Vanillas, real foody scents. I cannot narrow it down!

just three this will be hard.....

1. Emporio Armani - She (& night)

2. Lancome - Hypnose

3. Escada - Magnetism

I love YOSH fragrances. There are only a few of them...they are exclusive, special and unique. Thing is they cost a FORTUNE here in London...you can only get them in one tiny boutique in Soho.........

Its the kind of scent people can't place......

B

lets see
icon_scratch.gif
...hmmm

3 that i love:

halston, ea's sunflowers, and philosophy's amazing clean scent(white)
thumbsup2.gif

I tried to keep it top 3, but I had to put an extra one down :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1) Burberry Brit

2) Ibiza Hippie- Escada

3) Victoria's Secret- PINK

4) Estee Lauder- Beyond Paradise

I love: Cashmere mist Donna Karan

Acqua di Parma

Acqua allegoria ylang & vanilla Guerlain

Must also admit that I still love Obsession for evening/winter use,too!

One of those frangrance counter ladies was standing in the middle of the aisle the other day as I was going thru. She handed me a card with Tracy (Ellen Tracy) on it. I just politely took the card and kept moving but was sniffing it the whole time I was in the mall. I ended up going back and getting some, it's nice

I have so many favorites but here are a few:

Angel by Thierry Mugler

Chanel Coco

Estee Lauder's Beautiful & Knowing

Heaven at The Gap

Cast a Spell by LuLu Guinness (reminds me of Angel)

I change my answer from my original post in this thread... I'm going w/ Burberry Tender Touch as a definite new HG perfume! Noa Fleur by Cacharel is second!

Latest posts

Back