Favor?! Vote For Me... Yeah? GO! LAST DAY TO VOTE!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks you guys
biggrin.gif
Appreciate it
smile.gif

Haha, Mari. Thanks guys! I heart this so much
biggrin.gif

Voting ends July 30. It should end right now so I can win, lol. Ahhh... pray, you guys! Lmao.

Celly, what was the topic of the contest?Sorry i must have missed what it was about
smile.gif

voted... yes yes shameless but yours was the best anyway lol

Good luck! I doubt anyone else has an entire make up forum voting for them anyway
wink.gif

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif How do I vote Celly? Do I just type it in my comment? Yeah, just put CellersMU in a comment....

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Celly, what was the topic of the contest?Sorry i must have missed what it was about
smile.gif
You know those tutorial making youtubers? Well, they come out with contest usually for celebrating how many subscriber they have.This one - I had to create any look I wanted just using Green, Orange, Purple, Black, & Bright Pink colors in order to win some Ben Nye stuff.

Originally Posted by lulu-s /img/forum/go_quote.gif voted... yes yes shameless but yours was the best anyway lol
Good luck! I doubt anyone else has an entire make up forum voting for them anyway
wink.gif

Thank you! Haha.
Oh, I hope not. Some of them are popular on Myspace groups and youtube. I know a lot entered but I made top 9!
biggrin.gif

Back